Windows 10: I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

Discus and support I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive, afterwards I realized my only user does not have full control as permissions. I cannot press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fabian3579, May 28, 2023.

1. I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive, afterwards I realized my only user does not have full control as permissions. I cannot press the edit button because it need admin permission and every time I press it the properties page freezes. I do have other discs but Windows is installed on my C. I also keep getting notifactions from "IntelGraphicsExperience" with the text "Windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions". I can not open the task manager.

:)

Fabian3579, May 28, 2023

2. how to delete file on c drive? need permission

i accidently save something to c drive. when i try to delete it says need admin permission. how do i delete it?

i am on a computer that dont have any account only 1 and thats me. main one is me. 1 account.

HiddenStupid, May 28, 2023
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi,

It seems like you're using a standard user account. In order for you to access C: drive and perform major changes to the system like installing or uninstalling programs, you need to have administrator permissions.

In order for us to provide a proper resolution, we would like to ask for additional information . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a company PC that has a System Admin? If yes, we suggest that you contact them so that you can have your Admin rights again.
    • If you're using a personal PC, how many administrator accounts do you have?

We look forward to your response.

Kris Ver, May 28, 2023
  4. I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, May 28, 2023
Thema:

I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

1. I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions. - Similar Threads - accidently removed systems

2. Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive.: After it I put all deleted items back in, but it doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-my-users-folder-in-c-drive/9dcf93f8-5213-4c2e-bfb8-f12364562060
  3. I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.: I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive, afterwards I realized my only user does not have full control as permissions. I cannot press the edit button because it need admin permission and every time I press it the properties page freezes. I do have other discs...
  4. I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive and now I have lost admin permissions.: I accidently removed the systems user from my C drive, afterwards I realized my only user does not have full control as permissions. I cannot press the edit button because it need admin permission and every time I press it the properties page freezes. I do have other discs...
  5. Changed C: Drive Permissions and now have random files in my C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changed C: Drive Permissions and now have random files in my C Drive: Hello, I was in a coding class and needed to put a picture into the app I was working on. To do this, as an inexperienced coder I thought I had to upload it to my C: drive. When I uploaded the pictures, I was unable to because of the permissions of the drive. I changed the...
  6. accidently removal of all permission of local disk c

accidently removal of all permission of local disk c: hay while working on a project I accidently removed all permission and now i can not access my drive I have only one disk and my main presentation is now stuck and I want to to get any how I am ready to reinstall windows but my first priority is my presentation and I don't to...
  7. Lost Admin permissions to only user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Admin permissions to only user: I made a mistake that I am most certainly not proud of. Without paying much attention which is why you maybe shouldn't do things like this late at night... I change my account to only be a part of the User group, thus losing Admin privileges. Considering this is the only user...
  8. I now have no Admin a/c

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I now have no Admin a/c: Windows10 Home 1903 The last time I had to reinstall Windows it created an admin account with my nickname, but I actually sign in with my Microsoft a/c. Hence, whenever I rebooted I got "wrong password" and had to click OK, when the two a/cs would show up in the bottom left...
  9. I have lost permissions to my only hard drive

I have lost permissions to my only hard drive: My laptop has been having some problems since I got it. First It was owned by a friend of my dad, then by my dad and now by me. I think It's a acer aspire 5742Z, the specs are the same and looks pretty much the same. So the computer is slow and I wanted to reset it to...
  10. Accidently lost Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidently lost Admin account: Was playing around with settings on my computer to ensure I do not need a password to log in, but once I set that up, I got locked out of admin. When I try to open files that require admin, it asks to insert admin details however does not give a box to type in username or...