Windows 10: I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

Discus and support I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS CHILD ACCOUNT REMOVED OR CLOSED... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Thosha Dillard-Baity, May 1, 2023.

1. I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS CHILD ACCOUNT REMOVED OR CLOSED

:)

Thosha Dillard-Baity, May 1, 2023

2. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, May 1, 2023
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 1, 2023
  4. I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, May 1, 2023
Thema:

I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

1. I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS... - Similar Threads - ACCIDENTLY SIGNED CHILD

2. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  3. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  4. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant sign in to the xbox website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in to the xbox website?: For some reason i cant sign in to the xbox website but i can sign in to outlook e.t.c, everyone time i go to click sign in at the top right hand corner the page just refreshes and doesnt sign me into my account. I bought a vbucks gift card the other day and to use it i need...
  6. I cant sign in to the xbox website?

I cant sign in to the xbox website?: For some reason i cant sign in to the xbox website but i can sign in to outlook e.t.c, everyone time i go to click sign in at the top right hand corner the page just refreshes and doesnt sign me into my account. I bought a vbucks gift card the other day and to use it i need...
  7. I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...: I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS CHILD ACCOUNT REMOVED OR CLOSED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-signed-up-with-a-child-account-and/6bce6093-54bb-4e21-8528-13e18e00c218
  8. I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...

I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS...: I ACCIDENTLY SIGNED UP WITH A CHILD ACCOUNT AND NOW I CANT USE MOST WEBSITES. I NEED THIS CHILD ACCOUNT REMOVED OR CLOSED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-signed-up-with-a-child-account-and/6bce6093-54bb-4e21-8528-13e18e00c218
  9. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  10. I cant Sign in with my account

I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...