Windows 10: I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some...

Discus and support I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some crime? Please assist me guys.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vishnu K Raju, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some...

I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some crime? Please assist me guys.

:)

Vishnu K Raju, Jan 5, 2020
  2. mdavisfps Win User

Feedback -Accidently switched to Tablet mode

Upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 without losing any programs or data. Great. Desktop was blank, however, so I added some basic shortcuts.

Somehow during normal use I must have accidently switched to Tablet mode. My Desktop was blank. Contacted Answer Desk (via chat, with remote access) and tech was able to determine what happened and changed back to Desktop mode. In addition, in doing so, suddenly
    there was my old Desktop from Win 7 with all my previous shortcuts!

Two suggestions to Microsoft:

1. Make it more obvious what mode Win is running in (and switching back and forth);

2. When upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 make the option to keep the existing Desktop clearer during the installation process.

Mark

mdavisfps, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 5, 2020
  4. I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some...

Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some...

1. I accidently switched out of s mode from my new laptopwin10. Is it ok or have i done some... - Similar Threads - accidently switched mode

2. I have switched out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have switched out of S mode: i have switched out of S mode and have downloaded some things I wanted to download but for reason steam wont download or even load the site and it is very frustrating...
  3. I have switched out of S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have switched out of S mode: i have switched out of S mode and have downloaded some things I wanted to download but for reason steam wont download or even load the site and it is very frustrating...
  4. switching out from S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching out from S mode: I can't seem to switch out from S mode, the store app is not opening at all, can someone help me here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-from-s-mode/be54e164-29b1-4b58-9f99-99301d3f73ad
  5. switching out from S mode

switching out from S mode: I can't seem to switch out from S mode, the store app is not opening at all, can someone help me here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-from-s-mode/be54e164-29b1-4b58-9f99-99301d3f73ad
  6. switching out from S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode: I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You....
  8. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode: I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You....
  9. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Switch out from the S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch out from the S mode: I am stuck on the S mode and not able to switch out from S mode please help me to get out from S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-from-the-s-mode/e9d27689-45c0-4adc-9b4b-d53c5d687cd6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switched to s mode by accident