Windows 10: I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

Discus and support I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstall the face recognition driver from my Zenbook, Window 11 Home Single Language. can't find the driver on the Internet. And I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucas_451, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Lucas_451 Win User

I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

I accidentally uninstall the face recognition driver from my Zenbook, Window 11 Home Single Language. can't find the driver on the Internet. And I can't use Windows Hello. the error message is "Somethings went wrong. Try again later." I tried all the methods from the below video except the first method because I can't find the face driver in the WinBioPlugins.https://youtu.be/__Crb47-AOI

:)

Lucas_451, Jan 25, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on... [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

Privacy Matters

We’ve continued to engage with privacy experts, academics, regulators and people on Facebook about how we use face recognition and the options you have to control it.

We’ve made the steps to update your settings clearer and you can opt to leave your setting off right in the notice, as opposed to having to go to a separate screen. If you do nothing, face recognition will remain off for you.

I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on... [​IMG]

There’s also an opportunity to review information about our technology and the features it powers so that you can make the choice that’s right for you.

Finally, Facebook’s face recognition technology still does not recognize you to strangers. We don’t share your face recognition information with third parties. We also don’t sell our technology.

These changes will be effective globally starting today.

Source: An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

1. I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on... - Similar Threads - accidently uninstall face

2. I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...: I accidentally uninstall the face recognition driver from my Zenbook, Window 11 Home Single Language. can't find the driver on the Internet. And I can't use Windows Hello. the error message is "Somethings went wrong. Try again later." I tried all the methods from the below...
  3. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstall my usb driver.: How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-my-usb-driver/cf29357a-220a-4a2b-aaa9-0997a8ea4447
  4. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently uninstall my usb driver.: How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-my-usb-driver/cf29357a-220a-4a2b-aaa9-0997a8ea4447
  5. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  6. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  7. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't find my webcam's driver

I can't find my webcam's driver: I'm not sure if my laptop's built in webcam is fixable or if I'm better off buying a new one. My laptop's webcam is not showing up in the Device Manager. The webcam is a CyberLink Webcam Splitter 6.0. I've looked on HP's website for this driver and I can 't find it....
  9. I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver: Hi! So i'm in a bit of a pickle, because according to my laptop my webcamdoes not exist. I have a lot of online meetings so this is crucial to me. So one day I'm joining a Teams call and my camera isn't listed so I cannot switch it on. Did some investigating and found out...
  10. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...