Windows 10: I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

Discus and support I accidently uninstall my usb driver. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex ..., Dec 19, 2022.

1. Alex ... Win User

I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update..

:)

Alex ..., Dec 19, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I accidently uninstall my usb driver. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 19, 2022
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Dec 19, 2022
  4. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

1. I accidently uninstall my usb driver. - Similar Threads - accidently uninstall usb

2. I accidently uninstalled game input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...
  3. I accidently uninstalled game input.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...
  4. I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...: I accidentally uninstall the face recognition driver from my Zenbook, Window 11 Home Single Language. can't find the driver on the Internet. And I can't use Windows Hello. the error message is "Somethings went wrong. Try again later." I tried all the methods from the below...
  5. I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...

I accidently uninstall face recognition driver from my Zenbook. can't find the driver on...: I accidentally uninstall the face recognition driver from my Zenbook, Window 11 Home Single Language. can't find the driver on the Internet. And I can't use Windows Hello. the error message is "Somethings went wrong. Try again later." I tried all the methods from the below...
  6. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

I accidently uninstall my usb driver.: How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-my-usb-driver/cf29357a-220a-4a2b-aaa9-0997a8ea4447
  7. i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver: hi , i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver now i can't able to open vm in hyper-v and in network it shows failed . would you please to get me out of it . thank you...
  8. I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver: Hi! So i'm in a bit of a pickle, because according to my laptop my webcamdoes not exist. I have a lot of online meetings so this is crucial to me. So one day I'm joining a Teams call and my camera isn't listed so I cannot switch it on. Did some investigating and found out...
  9. I uninstalled Ethernet by accident!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I uninstalled Ethernet by accident!: I uninstalled Ethernet by accident! from device management no matter what i do i can’t install it again and i need help pleas!! submitted by /u/Lunarxlord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfd27f/i_uninstalled_ethernet_by_accident/
  10. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...