Windows 10: I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...

Discus and support I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to solve this problem, Help please.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SaquibJawed, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...

How to solve this problem, Help please. I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one... 68935c40-62a3-49d5-b4c7-f2d752132c7c?upload=true.png

:)

SaquibJawed, Apr 9, 2021
  2. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Apr 9, 2021
  3. graemea Win User
    Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from AppI accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one... :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Apr 9, 2021
  4. I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...

1. I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one... - Similar Threads - accidently uninstall Virus

2. My virus and threat protection not working after uninstalling antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My virus and threat protection not working after uninstalling antivirus: Hello , I have some virus in my computer and downloaded an antivirus to get rid of it. I uninstalled it after a while but my windows defender is now disabled. Firewall is up but viruse and threat protection is not. How to fix this?...
  3. My virus and threat protection not working after uninstalling antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My virus and threat protection not working after uninstalling antivirus: Hello , I have some virus in my computer and downloaded an antivirus to get rid of it. I uninstalled it after a while but my windows defender is now disabled. Firewall is up but viruse and threat protection is not. How to fix this?...
  4. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  5. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  6. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

7. Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hiya, i had downloaded an antivirus after getting a virus but after its trial ended i unistnalled it and ive seen that windows defender has been shut down or what not by the anti virus. Ive tried to get help online but nothing is working. It shows me the firewall is up but...
  8. My Virus and Threat Protection Is Not There

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Virus and Threat Protection Is Not There: As the title says, that is my problem. I can't enable virus and threat protection because the option to do so is not in the Windows Security pane. I have tried deleting the "DisableAntiSpyware" from the registry editor, but it simply is not there. submitted by...
  9. Virus and threat protection on windows 10

Virus and threat protection on windows 10: I wanted to open my virus and threat protection but it shows " Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,and the item you tried to access is not available.Contact IT help desk for more information." Can anyone pls tell me how to fix it < and when i...
  10. Windows 10 Virus & threat protection

Windows 10 Virus & threat protection: I am trying to turn on windows 10 virus & threat protection but get warning that your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization. I am the only one using this computer....