Windows 10: I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

Discus and support I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! So i'm in a bit of a pickle, because according to my laptop my webcamdoes not exist. I have a lot of online meetings so this is crucial to me. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Davide Donaldson, Jun 8, 2020.

1. I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

Hi!

So i'm in a bit of a pickle, because according to my laptop my webcamdoes not exist. I have a lot of online meetings so this is crucial to me. So one day I'm joining a Teams call and my camera isn't listed so I cannot switch it on. Did some investigating and found out it was hidden, silly me uninstalled it on device manager, thinking that Windows would re-install it properly So i reset it and now it's completely hidden. I tried everything! Updates, troubleshooting etc tryingto redownload it but nothing so far has workedIt takes a lot of desperation to ask a question on the Microsoft page .

P.s. I have a LENOVO_MT_20G8_BU_ThinkPad Yoga 11e 3rd gen system and a x64-based pc.

:)

Davide Donaldson, Jun 8, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 8, 2020
  3. dell Insiron Intergrated webcam

Error message A00F4244 when trying to access Dell 24 5475 Inspiron PC intergrated webcam after windows update 1903. How do I get webcam to operate again. Webcam was operating when purchased PC last year.

TonyWillcocks, Jun 8, 2020
  4. I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

Webcam Driver Update is Automatically Deleted

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to rectify the issue.

Step 1:

Un-install/remove all the previous webcam driver software that are located in your PC.

Step 2: Go to Device Manager and follow the procedure below.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Webcam
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver

1. I accidently uninstalled my intergrated webcam driver - Similar Threads - accidently uninstalled intergrated

2. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstall my usb driver.: How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-my-usb-driver/cf29357a-220a-4a2b-aaa9-0997a8ea4447
  3. I accidently uninstall my usb driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently uninstall my usb driver.: How can i get my usb driver back on?? I cant find any where a solution... no driver no update.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-my-usb-driver/cf29357a-220a-4a2b-aaa9-0997a8ea4447
  4. Intergrated Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intergrated Webcam: I have Windows 11 on my laptop. The Intergrated webcam was working until recently on Zoom. A few days ago, Zoom has stopped recognizing the webcam. In the Device Manager, under Imaging Device, Camera is not listed. So, how can I get the Integrated webcam working again?...
  5. Intergrated Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intergrated Webcam: I have Windows 11 on my laptop. The Intergrated webcam was working until recently on Zoom. A few days ago, Zoom has stopped recognizing the webcam. In the Device Manager, under Imaging Device, Camera is not listed. So, how can I get the Integrated webcam working again?...
  6. i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver: hi , i accidently uninstall hyper-v virtual network driver now i can't able to open vm in hyper-v and in network it shows failed . would you please to get me out of it . thank you...
  7. I have uninstalled my webcam driver for TOSHIBA PORTEGE R830

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have uninstalled my webcam driver for TOSHIBA PORTEGE R830: I have uninstalled my webcam driver forTOSHIBA PORTEGE R830 series and can't find t anywhere neither on the official website and my pc wouldn't reinstall it automatically...
  8. I uninstalled Ethernet by accident!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I uninstalled Ethernet by accident!: I uninstalled Ethernet by accident! from device management no matter what i do i can’t install it again and i need help pleas!! submitted by /u/Lunarxlord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfd27f/i_uninstalled_ethernet_by_accident/
  9. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...
  10. dell Insiron Intergrated webcam

dell Insiron Intergrated webcam: Error message A00F4244 when trying to access Dell 24 5475 Inspiron PC intergrated webcam after windows update 1903. How do I get webcam to operate again. Webcam was operating when purchased PC last year....