Windows 10: I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?...

Discus and support I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help! submitted by /u/BoodlesGaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoodlesGaming, May 31, 2020.

1. I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?...

/u/BoodlesGaming, May 31, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 31, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, May 31, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?...

I'm not sure about the steps thought!
    You mean, updating the realtek driver manually by selecting offline files? But I completely uninstalled realtek from my pc. Now there is only 2.
    Can you just write the steps in short?(Only to get an idea!)

JoeBoyka, May 31, 2020
Thema:

I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?...

1. I accidently uninstalled Realtek on my Windows 10 System, how do I install it bacK?... - Similar Threads - accidently uninstalled Realtek

2. I need help, I accidently uninstalled the graphic cards. how do I reinstall it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I accidently uninstalled the graphic cards. how do I reinstall it back?: So I tried to to fix the driver problem from the internet, and then they said I have to uninstall and restart the computer and then they said " thw system will automatically reinstall the driver back", after restarting nothing happen its just gone Idk how to fix it. please...
  3. I need help, I accidently uninstalled the graphic cards. how do I reinstall it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I accidently uninstalled the graphic cards. how do I reinstall it back?: So I tried to to fix the driver problem from the internet, and then they said I have to uninstall and restart the computer and then they said " thw system will automatically reinstall the driver back", after restarting nothing happen its just gone Idk how to fix it. please...
  4. I need help, I accidently uninstalled the graphic cards. how do I reinstall it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I get Realtek back

How do I get Realtek back: I have tried installing the drivers from the website + the drivers for my motherboard and neither of them seem to work. When I install them they don't show up in my Device Manager or Control Panel and in the Realtek folder that it installs you can see that it is missing a lot...
  6. How do I get Realtek back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get Realtek back: I have tried installing the drivers from the website + the drivers for my motherboard and neither of them seem to work. When I install them they don't show up in my Device Manager or Control Panel and in the Realtek folder that it installs you can see that it is missing a lot...
  7. How do I get Realtek back

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do I recover my Microsoft Office that was accidently uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Microsoft Office that was accidently uninstalled?: How do I recover my Microsoft office program that was accidently uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-office-that-was/f789ab48-373d-4285-ae76-6ce089a99f22
  9. How do I recover my Microsoft Office that was accidently uninstalled?

How do I recover my Microsoft Office that was accidently uninstalled?: How do I recover my Microsoft office program that was accidently uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-microsoft-office-that-was/f789ab48-373d-4285-ae76-6ce089a99f22
  10. How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft: I accidently uninstalled Minecraft and I think my worlds may have been deleted. I searched up how to get worlds back Win+R > %appdata% > click ".minecraft" folder but the folder is not there. Are all my worlds gone forever or is there a way I can get them back?...