Windows 10: I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Discus and support I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I just activated my Windows 10 using a key but now it is again asking me to activate windows and when i again put the activating key the it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jonathan Zacharias, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Hey, I just activated my Windows 10 using a key but now it is again asking me to activate windows and when i again put the activating key the it is not working. Anybody facing the same issue??

what county am i in

:)

Jonathan Zacharias, Dec 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Dec 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

1. I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again. - Similar Threads - activated again showing

2. Unable to activate Windows again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows again: Recently ive bought a lot of new pc components and build my new tower and i had no problem activating windows on it but the motherboard had problems so i needed to order a new one now ive installed the second new motherboard and my windows cannot be activated anymore...
  3. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  4. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 again: Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't...
  5. Activating Windows 10 again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?

Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?: I recently built a PC for the first time and I used a windows 10 product key that I bought from ebay or something similar. windows was activated without any issues but when I installed chrome and signed in with my Microsoft account, suddenly the activated windows watermark...
  7. activate my Windows 10 key again?

activate my Windows 10 key again?: I have a small problem: Yesterday I installed my new mainboard, CPU, Ram in my PC. Unfortunately I forgot to write down my product key for Win10 :( Anyone got an idea how I can get it back? (Possibly Microsoft account?) meinen Windows 10 Key wieder aktivieren?
  8. activation again?

activation again?: I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-again/2045a415-1a37-49d0-925a-556cae4f08a0"
  9. Activate Windows 10 (again)

Activate Windows 10 (again): I bought thisW8 laptop in January 2013. I got the free W10 upgrade in July 2015. It recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all software. W10 is now asking me for a product key. I checked the email and it is not there. I went on MS help and it stated something along the...
  10. Windows needs activation again

Windows needs activation again: so i activated windows 10 pro a couple of months ago using a genuine license key, and 2 days ago windows watermark appeared on the bottom right of the screen saying that i need to activate windows again. I tried using the same key i used a couple of months ago and it...