Windows 10: I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Discus and support I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, I just activated my Windows 10 using a key but now it is again asking me to activate windows and when i again put the activating key the it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jonathan Zacharias, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Hey, I just activated my Windows 10 using a key but now it is again asking me to activate windows and when i again put the activating key the it is not working. Anybody facing the same issue??

what county am i in

:)

Jonathan Zacharias, Dec 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Dec 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

1. I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again. - Similar Threads - activated again showing

2. activation again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation again?: I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-again/2045a415-1a37-49d0-925a-556cae4f08a0"
  3. windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day

windows 10 asks for activation again and again every day: Hi After 6 months without any problem, my windows 10 pro asks every day for activation. I activate but next day demands reactivate and every day the same. I purchased from a retailer. What is about? Thank you...
  4. Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-using my Windows 10 key to activate Windows again.: Hi, in 2015 I built a PC with windows 10 (I did in fact, purchase the key. ^^;) and at the time, it was all good. After two months, my PC had some really bad, fatal errors that resulted in me needing to send my PC in to get fixed. They fixed the issue, but having gotten my PC...
  5. Activate Windows 10 (again)

Activate Windows 10 (again): I bought thisW8 laptop in January 2013. I got the free W10 upgrade in July 2015. It recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all software. W10 is now asking me for a product key. I checked the email and it is not there. I went on MS help and it stated something along the...
  6. my Windows Defender shows red, i could not activate it again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my Windows Defender shows red, i could not activate it again.: hello my PC with widows 10 . windows security does not work. how to reactivate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-defender-shows-red-i-could-not-activate/223fe6ca-4da2-4466-bbea-000501e87ab0
  7. Windows needs activation again

Windows needs activation again: so i activated windows 10 pro a couple of months ago using a genuine license key, and 2 days ago windows watermark appeared on the bottom right of the screen saying that i need to activate windows again. I tried using the same key i used a couple of months ago and it...
  8. EVENTVWR scam active again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EVENTVWR scam active again: I have had multiple calls in the last week from people claiming to be Microsoft. Normally I put pone down straight away but as my son has an open ticket to refund an O365 license that he waiting for I took the call today. It's the same EVENTVWR scam as far as I can tell...
  9. Activate windows pop up

Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...