Windows 10: I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it?

Discus and support I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so the whole Problem occured because Riot vanguard couldnt start bc ther is something wrong with the system.I did my research on it and i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordUrgot, Jan 3, 2023.

1. LordUrgot Win User

I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it?

Ok so the whole Problem occured because Riot vanguard couldnt start bc ther is something wrong with the system.I did my research on it and i can activate it in the bios.I did that and msinfo32 is still telling me it isnt activated, so is riotvanguard.I tried restarting and updating windows but its still disabled.I checked another question on this forum, someone wanting to install windows 11,but i already installed it so thatis not the case.Anyhow i downloaded the WhyNotWin11 programm the advisor of that discussionsend included put the screenshot together with the msinfo32.I hope its still help

:)

LordUrgot, Jan 3, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

CSM/Secure Boot BIOS setting change causes Windows 8 to de-activate

I have a Windows 8 BIOS (non-UEFI) installation on a motherboard with UEFI and Secure Boot support. The installation was running smooth for over a month until I was tinkering with the Secure Boot settings. I changed CSM from "enabled" (which lets it gel with non-UEFI devices) to "auto"; and although Secure Boot was disabled, it had some default platform keys loaded. I cleared those keys.

The following reboot took longer than usual, and to my horror, Windows was no longer activated. Activate by Internet doesn't work because I've used up my key across two motherboards (unlock limit), and Microsoft India support has a lazy Monday-to-Friday work week. Is there anything I can try in the meantime? I've tried setting CSM back to "enabled," and loaded whatever default Secure Boot keys the setup program had.

btarunr, Jan 3, 2023
  3. Tahaahnd Win User
    Secure Boot not activated

Hi

I have windows 11 on my system and I wanted to run a game and it said in needed secure boot and tpm 2.0 on.

So i checked "tpm.msc" and it said the tpm 2.0 is ready to use , I also ran the "get-tpm" on powershell and it said it is enabled . But about secure boot , I run the "confirm-securebootuefi" and it says it is not enabled. I wanted to enable it through BIOS but I can't change it like there is secure boot option and it says it's not activated and I am unable to change it.

My question is can I enable secure boot through somewhere else like powershell or something or can I do something so it becomes able to change in bios?

Tahaahnd, Jan 3, 2023
  4. AbeHamad Win User

Secure boot wont activate on Windows 11 gigabyte processor

I went to the bios and enabled secured boot but underneath secure boot it still not "not active" even after activating it. I've saved and exited multiple times and restarted pc. It won't switch to active

AbeHamad, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

1. I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - activated secure boot

2. I cant activate secure boot and I cant find KeyPK in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate secure boot and I cant find KeyPK in BIOS: Hello. Me and my friend want to play Valorant but he can't use it because his secure boot isn't enabled. So I took him to BIOS and we couldn't find Secure Boot anywhere unless we searched it up. We searched for Secure Boot in BIOS and tried to enabled it but it says: "Secure...
  3. I cant activate secure boot and I cant find KeyPK in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate secure boot and I cant find KeyPK in BIOS: Hello. Me and my friend want to play Valorant but he can't use it because his secure boot isn't enabled. So I took him to BIOS and we couldn't find Secure Boot anywhere unless we searched it up. We searched for Secure Boot in BIOS and tried to enabled it but it says: "Secure...
  4. I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it?

I activated secure boot in the bios but its still not active,how do i fix it?: Ok so the whole Problem occured because Riot vanguard couldnt start bc ther is something wrong with the system.I did my research on it and i can activate it in the bios.I did that and msinfo32 is still telling me it isnt activated, so is riotvanguard.I tried restarting and...
  5. when i activate secure boot in bios I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i activate secure boot in bios I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen: Hi, When I activate secure boot in windows 10 I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen everytime. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-activate-secure-boot-in-bios-i-save-exit/25a93244-b606-458e-bf45-0412835a3d49
  6. when i activate secure boot in bios I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen

when i activate secure boot in bios I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen: Hi, When I activate secure boot in windows 10 I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen everytime. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-activate-secure-boot-in-bios-i-save-exit/25a93244-b606-458e-bf45-0412835a3d49
  7. when i activate secure boot in bios I save & exit but it returns me to the bios screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled: Hi guys, so i disabled csm mode and enabled secure boot in bios, but it still says its inactive, it tells me i have to do a "platform reset". What does that mean and how do i do that. ps: somehow i was able to get windows 11 with csm which apparently was not possible, and I...
  9. No option Go to bios after activating Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option Go to bios after activating Secure Boot: Previously there is one thing I want to make sure of, is enabling Secure Boot a good thing? Should I?- I managed to enable Secure Boot via MSI Bios by enabling the windows 8/10 feature but after that when I turn on my pc there is no more option to enter Bios there's no f12 or...
  10. No option Go to bios after activating Secure Boot

No option Go to bios after activating Secure Boot: Previously there is one thing I want to make sure of, is enabling Secure Boot a good thing? Should I?- I managed to enable Secure Boot via MSI Bios by enabling the windows 8/10 feature but after that when I turn on my pc there is no more option to enter Bios there's no f12 or...