Windows 10: I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games

Discus and support I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So today i decided to see if ultimate power would result in any performance improvements, but after playing for a while it would hibernate i think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Davidfsmarques, Aug 5, 2021.

1. I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games

So today i decided to see if ultimate power would result in any performance improvements, but after playing for a while it would hibernate i think it might be due to overheating. After disabling Ultimate power and restarting the computer the issue was still there. How can i fix this?

:)

Davidfsmarques, Aug 5, 2021

2. Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Asesjix Win User
    How to enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10?

The "Ultimate Performance" power plan exists since Windows 10 Version 1803.
    To activate the Power Plan, the following steps must be taken:

1. Open cmd.exe as Administrator
    2. Duplicate the scheme with: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
    3. Copy the guid from ultimate plan
    4. Set the ultimate plan active with: powercfg /setactive <GUID>

I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games RZIke.png

Asesjix, Aug 5, 2021
  4. cyretired Win User

I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games

PC shuts down playing games

Thanks for the reply. Solved

It wouldn't play any games at all, just shut down my PC each time. I checked the CPU temp on a high demanding game, highest temp was 136 f which is ok.

Solved the problem, my PC was plugged into a backup power supply unit so on a hunch I plugged it into a separate outlet directly. Ericka, most have had a power drop from the UPS unit to my PS which caused it to shut down on high demand, so I'll have to replace
    it. Lucky because I'd still be trying to fix it

cyretired, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games

1. I activated Ultimate Power and now pc shuts down whenever im playing games - Similar Threads - activated Ultimate Power

2. Why Does My PC shut Down whenever I Play games With DirectX 11- 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does My PC shut Down whenever I Play games With DirectX 11- 12?: When i play games Like Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World or Minecraft My Pc Shuts restarts. It happens differently for every game. Destiny will let me be in but when I Start a match then the PC will restart. With Minecraft I Can play for a bit before it restarts and Monster...
  3. Why Does My PC shut Down whenever I Play games With DirectX 11- 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does My PC shut Down whenever I Play games With DirectX 11- 12?: When i play games Like Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World or Minecraft My Pc Shuts restarts. It happens differently for every game. Destiny will let me be in but when I Start a match then the PC will restart. With Minecraft I Can play for a bit before it restarts and Monster...
  4. Why Does My PC shut Down whenever I Play games With DirectX 11- 12?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  6. PC Shutting down while playing games

PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  7. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  8. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  9. PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC suddenly shuts down after playing Games: Whenever I'm playing games or live streaming, my pc suddenly shuts off on its own. It frequently turns off when I'm doing specific actions Such as using abilities in valorant, or oepning doors and tacking pictures in phazmophobia. But I don't have any issues when i am just...
  10. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.: Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages, Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after changing to ultimate performance my pc keep shutting down