Windows 10: I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...

Discus and support I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; around 3 months ago I got my computer, and having issues custom built pc activating windows going to windows support, where it was eventually worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DeclanDownes, Apr 20, 2021.

1. I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...

around 3 months ago I got my computer, and having issues custom built pc activating windows going to windows support, where it was eventually worked out. now one day I was having some different tech issues, reinstalling windows, signing on to my account to the fixed problem, but a watermark? if I restart my pc after turning it on, it will usually go away. I have no idea what to do, and the scripts to find my key won't work either opening cmd as admin, pasting in wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.

:)

DeclanDownes, Apr 20, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

3. Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Apr 20, 2021
  4. I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...

1. I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it... - Similar Threads - activated background has

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated: ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-activated-windows-but-when-i-go-to-change/f759d9a0-c4ff-4583-a9db-56b9719b1559
  4. ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated: ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-activated-windows-but-when-i-go-to-change/f759d9a0-c4ff-4583-a9db-56b9719b1559
  5. ive activated windows but when i go to change wallpaper it says windows is not activated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it?: my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-says-we-cant-activate-windows-on-this/d7dbe08d-21af-447a-a8b4-3ca25b7e7f90
  7. my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it?: my screen says: we can't activate windows on this device, etc..... how can i activate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-says-we-cant-activate-windows-on-this/d7dbe08d-21af-447a-a8b4-3ca25b7e7f90
  8. Windows 10 Activation: Hardware change error but I haven't changed the hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation: Hardware change error but I haven't changed the hardware: Recently I have purchased a new PC: the Lenovo M91P SFF Desktop PC, which comes with a Windows 10 Pro License. After setting everything up, everything seemed to work fine, except after a few windows updates now I get the message "Active Windows. Go to Settings to activate...
  9. Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it: How did this happen? It actually keeps crashing as well, might be relevant. submitted by /u/RGBonmyeverything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaikb/windows_says_its_activated_even_though_i_havent/
  10. Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it: So, recently, my browsers stopped working (infinite loading to sites), i couldn't sign in to my Microsoft account, and started saying i hadn't activated windows(I have a legitimate windows 10 code, and it wouldn't let me re-enter it.). This leaded me to doing a fresh install...