Windows 10: I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...

Discus and support I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Twishty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idg5pd/i_activated_windows_with_a_legitimate_key_but/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Twishty, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...

/u/Twishty, Aug 20, 2020

2. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I... c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Activate Windows watermark

I keep getting the Activate Windows watermark. I have done the suggested things such as editing the regedit, creating the removal.bat file, but the watermark keeps returning.

My windows is legit, and I have had it for 3 years now. Can someone please help me?

sharonHulll, Aug 22, 2020
  4. I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...

Activate Windows Watermark

Hi,

I bought an Asus computer directly from Asus (Amazon) and it came with Windows 10.

It works fine and all but an Activate Windows watermark keeps comming to my screen.

I have tried a lot of solutions via Youtube that erased this watermark but just for a one day. Everytime I turn on the computer the watermark appears.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alfredo Parietti.

AlfreParietti, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I...

1. I activated Windows with a legitimate key but after a while the watermark came back. When I... - Similar Threads - activated legitimate key

2. I stopped using my pc for a while and when I came back it says F2 or Setup and F4 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stopped using my pc for a while and when I came back it says F2 or Setup and F4 for...: no way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-stopped-using-my-pc-for-a-while-and-when-i-came/f5c321d9-6648-482c-9fd7-9073bd372de2
  3. I stopped using my pc for a while and when I came back it says F2 or Setup and F4 for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stopped using my pc for a while and when I came back it says F2 or Setup and F4 for...: no way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-stopped-using-my-pc-for-a-while-and-when-i-came/f5c321d9-6648-482c-9fd7-9073bd372de2
  4. Activate Windows watermark keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark keeps coming back: The message Activate Windows watermark keeps coming back There is no apparent reason for this. I have seen various 'fixes' on the web for this which requires changing registry settings but feel a bit uncomfortable doing this. I have a suspicion that the Microsoft...
  5. I have a legitimate windows 10 product key, but I can't activate.

I have a legitimate windows 10 product key, but I can't activate.: I got a windows 10 key from an old computer that I bought new. Whenever I try to use it on my new computer, I always get the same message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050". I don't know...
  6. I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...

I just got an activate windows watermark after owning this PC that came with windows for 2...: Hello I need help. I just got an activate windows watermark on the bottom of my screen. And the thing that is bothering is that I own this computer that came with windows for two years. any fixes?...
  7. 'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.

'Activate Windows' watermark shows up when I have them activated.: Hello, So I have this problem. I have an activated version of Windows 10 Pro on my computer, but recently, I've been getting the "Activate Windows" watermark showing up and not going away until I reboot the computer. This started happening when I upgraded to Windows 10 Build...
  8. Activate Windows watermark after update

Activate Windows watermark after update: Did a Windows 10 Home update yesterday. Now have Activate Windows watermark. It came pre-installed with the PC and was upgraded from Windows 8 to 10. Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.914) Looked online, tried a couple of things nothing worked, then the watermark disappeared but...
  9. Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.

Windows is activated but i keep getting the "Activate Windows" watermark.: [ATTACH] I have attached a PNG. As you can see, I have went to settings and it is telling me its activated. If that's true, why do I get the watermark EVERY time I boot with no internet connection? I use this laptop for 3D design and I look bad when the customer sees this....
  10. Activate windows watermark after update

Activate windows watermark after update: Hi everyone! So I have a genuine copy of windows (originally 7) upgraded to 10. Today I had an update (my windows is set to update regularly) and out of nowhere, I got an "activate windows" watermark. I tried to re-activate using my number but it says it "didn't work". any...