Windows 10: I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...

Discus and support I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it only hetman found the txt i need to view there was txt viewer and i cant copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, May 31, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...

I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it only hetman found the txt i need to view there was txt viewer and i cant copy that too my pc txt file i need to buy the software but i dont got paypal and avira only detected it i think it deleted to unallocated space i guess its deleted and formatted too to start fresh can i somehow restore the disk to march 1 with device manager hidden volume pls help i dont know if i deleted the volume with driver booster but i think not

:)

sanyijani, May 31, 2021

2. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now... [​IMG]

fracking4oil, May 31, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, May 31, 2021
  4. I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...

Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

When it was detected and in quarantined items, I deleted it as suggested. Once I deleted it from there, it disappeared from the history in both quarantined and allowed threats. I since downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it. MB detected 600 instances of (x86)PackageTracer_69\...,
    quarantined them and removed them.

LillianParmertor, May 31, 2021
Thema:

I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now...

1. I allowed a high risk trojan now i dont know if malwarebytes detected it or avira only now... - Similar Threads - allowed high risk

2. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  3. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses: it is detecting "C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\Network73539Man.cmd" as a trojan as well as the following paths:C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\OneNote 73539it is also detecting registry keys as a trojan but im unable to get a screenshot of it as it wont paste in all i need to...
  4. malwarebytes is detecting things as a trojan but i dont know if there windows files or viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  6. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help ! i dont know what to do now..: Goodevening Moderators!So yesterday an update failed on my windows 10 laptop lenovo ideapad 320and today i cant access display setting in system settings, cant adjust the birghtness it closes automatically if i click on it.the Intel uhd graphics 620 is also getting an error...
  7. i need help ! i dont know what to do now..

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know...: ignored and continued to a trojan site malwarebytes detected it but i continued i dont know why and my d: partition deleted lost how i can recover it now pls help 0 first sector is not good and 32k sectors is not good also only i can found that...
  9. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...
  10. Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?: So my windows virus protection made a pop up today saying I had a trojan, then it was gone? I did a scan and now its gone and does not appear what does this mean? [Original Title: Virus]...