Windows 10: I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown...

Discus and support I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is shown..how to do.i already done turn windowns on and off option also but it's not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ramyasri peta, Feb 21, 2023.

1. I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown...

this is shown..how to do.i already done turn windowns on and off option also but it's not working

:)

Ramyasri peta, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown...

1. I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown... - Similar Threads - already download sap

2. I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already download sap and microsoft.net download frame work also download,built is shown...: this is shown..how to do.i already done turn windowns on and off option also but it's not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-download-sap-and-microsoftnet-download/c196a9f3-f92b-4dcb-aac7-9ed305d79799
  3. Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows: Hello, I wanted to use my ps4 controller for my game and to do that I had to download DS4 windows. I downloaded it and it says I can't open it until I download .NET. I download .NET and it still doesn't work. It says I still need to download .NET even though I already...
  4. Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading .NET for DS4 Windows: Hello, I wanted to use my ps4 controller for my game and to do that I had to download DS4 windows. I downloaded it and it says I can't open it until I download .NET. I download .NET and it still doesn't work. It says I still need to download .NET even though I already...
  5. Downloading .Net 5.0 Runtime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading .Net 5.0 Runtime: Hello,I'd like to be able to use my playstation 4 controller on my PC connected through the bluetooth. I have managed to do this but I need to run the Ds4 program for windows. Upon trying to open this I received a mesasge saying 'to run this application you must install .NET....
  6. NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.: Recently, I have tried to run Batman Arkham Asylum and it would come up saying " You need to install NET Framework 3.5. I would try to download it but there is always an error. I have a look at Windows update and the screen would just non stop looking for an update. I tried...
  7. Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded

Offline Maps keeps downloading maps that are already downloaded: Hi I have downloaded a quite a number of offline maps, however if I reduce the the offline maps window to the taskbar or closed the window and then opened it again it starts downloading all my maps again. They all show "waiting to download" while it downloads the first map...
  8. net 3.5 download not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    net 3.5 download not working: So, the other day I downloaded GTA v for the first time only to find out that it won't let me online. I think the reason it can't find game data was that I initially skipped the .net 3.5 download at the beginning on accident not thinking much of it. Now when I re-download it...
  9. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....
  10. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads: .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop. .NET Core download links for all platforms: .NET Downloads for Windows .NET Core homepage is...