Windows 10: I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife?

Discus and support I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kuky12, Sep 11, 2020.

1. kuky12 Win User

I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife?

I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife?

:)

kuky12, Sep 11, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 11, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! I already have email addresses, but how do I now set  up an email account for my wife? :eek:

MT Alex, Sep 11, 2020
  4. I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife?

1. Change your password.
    2. Change to Gmail.

TheMailMan78, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. I already have email addresses, but how do I now set up an email account for my wife? - Similar Threads - already email addresses

2. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I change my email address on this account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my email address on this account?: I simply want to change the email address to which the monthly billing emails are sent to me. I've spent 20 minutes going around in circles with the help links provided and would like assistance. Asking for simple step-by-step instructions so I can have emails come to my new...
  6. How do I change my email address on this account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my email address on this account?: I simply want to change the email address to which the monthly billing emails are sent to me. I've spent 20 minutes going around in circles with the help links provided and would like assistance. Asking for simple step-by-step instructions so I can have emails come to my new...
  7. How do I change my email address on this account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I set up an email account for my wife?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I set up an email account for my wife?: how do I set up an email account for my wife? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-email-account-for-my-wife/2edf407f-e3b8-44a4-bb61-bf627ad694a4
  9. Why do I have to set up an email address for my child?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to set up an email address for my child?: She is too young to have a separate email and it defeats the purpose of parental control https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-set-up-an-email-address-for-my/2e303072-2bdf-4b4f-ae20-c97f19c3fc91"
  10. How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...: I cannot get into my email account, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I cannot change my password and it said it is locked for 30 days??? I need access now! Rita Broad 12/04/1950 207-852-3413 410 Exeter Road, Corinth, ME 04427...