Windows 10: I already have the app installed but it tried to install again

Discus and support I already have the app installed but it tried to install again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to install some apps and it said queue so I checked the downloads and updates thing for Microsoft store it show a games trying to install but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AngieC4, Jul 28, 2021.

1. AngieC4 Win User

I already have the app installed but it tried to install again

I tried to install some apps and it said queue so I checked the downloads and updates thing for Microsoft store it show a games trying to install but can't because its already installed

:)

AngieC4, Jul 28, 2021
  2. rk3066 Win User

Having such hard time installing this Driver

I have a OurLink RTK8192 Wireless Adapter and I've tried everything in the book but nothing seems to work and yes I've gone through the CD and there's no Install App. for Linux only for Windows though i have installed on there.

Give me A step-by-step copy/paste guide please

rk3066, Jul 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 28, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. I already have the app installed but it tried to install again - Similar Threads - already app installed

2. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  3. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  4. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  5. Trying to install an app and told I don't have a device to install to

Trying to install an app and told I don't have a device to install to: Going round in circles, typical with windows !! Trying to install a picture collage app on my windows 10 system, on which I am signed into my microsoft account and can see my device, which reports no issues !!! Despite this keep getting the following pop up error message...
  6. Windows Installer keeps trying to install something I already have

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer keeps trying to install something I already have: Windows Installer keeps trying to install HP PhotoSmart Essentials. This is already on the computer. It startrs this everytime I start up & it takes a day or two of cancelling it till it stops I did recently install a new printer, but the install seemed to go fine & this...
  7. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  8. Find already installed Windows games again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find already installed Windows games again?: I have rebuilt my PC so that I have a fresh OS again. Now I would like to be able to start Forza Horizon that is installed on my 2nd hard drive again. Since my internet connection is not the fastest thanks to the German network expansion, I would not like to have to...
  9. PC trying to install update that is already installed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC trying to install update that is already installed...: I'm having problems with (automatic) updates. The update status says "an update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. Retry". The update in question is 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4103727). The...
  10. Kb4056892 installed then tries to install again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb4056892 installed then tries to install again: While using my PC this morning the mouse and keyboard stopped responding. I pressed the Reset key on my machine and it started the restart process. Partially through the restart it said "Unable to install - reverting" After it completed this process, I went to Updates...