Windows 10: I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as...

Discus and support I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically i have my clock messed up what i want to do is to revert it as how it was basically. In taskbar bottom right corner to show short time, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Owl_34, Jul 7, 2020.

1. /u/Owl_34 Win User

I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as...

Basically i have my clock messed up what i want to do is to revert it as how it was basically. In taskbar bottom right corner to show short time, but when i click on it i want to see the "full" clock with seconds above the calendar something like this: https://imgur.com/31ystKr >>>>> the problem is after i updated my windows 10 it's 1909 version and after debloating it, it changed my clock and my peacful ocd is messed up. I am politely asking for your help as i am out of options?!.

submitted by /u/Owl_34
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Owl_34, Jul 7, 2020
  2. IndieP Win User

I have the same problem!

I implemented your suggestion, removed the adapter, and cleaned the contacts, but the problem still remains. I talked with a Microsoft Tech yesterday who thought that the most recent edition of Windows 10 was the problem. Apparently Microsoft has been having compatibility issues with Windows 10 (the newer versions), and is addressing the issue. The tech downloaded an older version of Windows 10 thinking that may solve the problem, but it didn't.
    I have another phone call scheduled Monday morning to see if if the older version has solved the problem, if not, he said theirs one more thing that he can try. So, we'll see what happens Monday morning.
    I did mention to him that even though it did work with the older version, future updates would bring it up to the newer version and present the same problem, but he said by that time, Microsoft should have a handle on it. Anyway, in my case, specific versions do not seem to be the problem.

IndieP, Jul 7, 2020
  3. lx07 Win User
    Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

lx07, Jul 7, 2020
  4. I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as...

PatoCalzones, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as...

1. I already posted the same question and flared it as solved but i still have the problem as... - Similar Threads - already posted same

2. I have the same problem as posted below from an online source I found in searching with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the same problem as posted below from an online source I found in searching with the...: 4 tries with Microsoft support have not fixed this. They do not have a clue. My problem is exactly like the post below. Help, please. Posted 29 June 2023 - 08:16 PMOn trying to open any news item from the "notification" column at right of my screen, I am now instead...
  3. I have the same problem as posted below from an online source I found in searching with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the same problem as posted below from an online source I found in searching with the...: 4 tries with Microsoft support have not fixed this. They do not have a clue. My problem is exactly like the post below. Help, please. Posted 29 June 2023 - 08:16 PMOn trying to open any news item from the "notification" column at right of my screen, I am now instead...
  4. I have the same question as this guy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the same question as this guy.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-64-bit-iso-download/e3a5cc68-ddf6-498b-af1b-2377be81d7d5?rtAction=1659486797109My question is the same as this post but the last post that closed the post up has links that claims to be downloads but the very...
  5. I have the same question as this guy.

I have the same question as this guy.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-64-bit-iso-download/e3a5cc68-ddf6-498b-af1b-2377be81d7d5?rtAction=1659486797109My question is the same as this post but the last post that closed the post up has links that claims to be downloads but the very...
  6. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  7. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

I have the same problem as GreatScotsman: This is the first time I have posted to this Community. Great Scotsman posted below, I have the same problem in Windows email which has a redirect from a webmail account which doesn't have the same problem when the attachment is opened directly. It does not seem to be a...
  8. I have the same problem as GreatScotsman

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I Have the same problem...HELP

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Have the same problem...HELP: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...
  10. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...