Windows 10: I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday.

Discus and support I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MobiusBagel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MobiusBagel, Aug 8, 2020.

1. I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday.

/u/MobiusBagel, Aug 8, 2020

2. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2020
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Should I update the bios on my mobo?

raid no i dont think so but dont quote me on it either

the new bios might bring stability or a new feature there or simply a new cpu support so check the website and it will tell you a change list

i always update my bios

MilkyWay, Aug 8, 2020
  4. I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday.

Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday.

1. I already updated my pc but I keep getting this prompt telling me to update at Yesterday. - Similar Threads - already updated keep

2. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  3. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  4. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  6. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  7. When trying to download Davinci Resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When trying to download Davinci Resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded: When trying to DL resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded I’m completely new to this. Windows 10 PC. I tried to download Resolve 16 yesterday and it didn’t seem to download properly. I uninstalled via windows apps. Today I decided to try again. I...
  8. Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.

Win10 update. It keeps telling me to delete VMware workstation but I cannot.: II have been using VMware since the arrival of Windows 7 and I need it for my research. Windows 10 update cannot complete installation and tells me to delete Vmare but I cannot. Updates should not cause problems with existing well known systems! What can I do?...
  9. Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am: Every time I go to open an application, a window opens saying "Sign in so you don't miss out, you need to sign back into your Microsoft account do you can send your parent requests when you want more screen time or need permission for certain apps and sights." My Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 keeps telling me to download an update I just installed?

Windows 10 keeps telling me to download an update I just installed?: I'm having an irritated issue, and as you can tell by the title, its related it an update. The update didn't download right, so its telling me its installed while telling me I have to install it. To make matters worse, its one of those important updates you can't delete, so...