Windows 10: I already updated those drivers but still its look like that.

Discus and support I already updated those drivers but still its look like that. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] I already format my laptop and still the same. What to do? 169716 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by julieann, Dec 4, 2020.

1. julieann Win User

I already updated those drivers but still its look like that.

I already updated those drivers but still its look like that. [​IMG]

I already format my laptop and still the same. What to do?

:)

julieann, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Looks like GWX stalled

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    You get this issue if the necessary updates required for Windows 10 installed are not installed on the computer. Make sure you install all pending Windows updates before you perform the upgrade, if you face issues with installing updates perform the
    steps below.

In this situation I suggest you to run the Windows Updates troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Windows Update Troubleshooter”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If the issue persists then, I suggest you to refer the section "Manually reset Windows Update components" in the following article, perform the steps in it
    and check if it helps. Resetting Windows Update Components will fix corrupt Windows Update Components and help you to install the Windows Updates.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

Windows Update - Additional resources - Windows Deployment

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 (
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/)

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Now try with the upgrade process and check if can complete it.

Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Dec 4, 2020
  4. I already updated those drivers but still its look like that.

Sound Card updates for Windows 10

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding your speakers issue, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update device drivers by following the steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

I already updated those drivers but still its look like that.

1. I already updated those drivers but still its look like that. - Similar Threads - already updated those

2. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.: I was trying to purchase some robux when an error message came up saying " looks like you already own this, go to my games and apps or my library on your home device to download it. If you are gaming from the cloud it should be ready to go." error code...
  3. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.: I was trying to purchase some robux when an error message came up saying " looks like you already own this, go to my games and apps or my library on your home device to download it. If you are gaming from the cloud it should be ready to go." error code...
  4. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown: Hello there! I've got a problem with a Windows 7 machine not mine. The person wants me to fix this issue but I've already tried re-installing the display drivers but that did nothing. Since the owner hasn't registered their product with Acer I have not been able to download...
  6. When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I play videos it looks like its having a meltdown: Hello there! I've got a problem with a Windows 7 machine not mine. The person wants me to fix this issue but I've already tried re-installing the display drivers but that did nothing. Since the owner hasn't registered their product with Acer I have not been able to download...
  7. How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error: When I try to purchase 80 robux, it keeps saying that I already own this even though you can purchase robux multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-looks-like-you-already-own-this/fc54e5f6-dae1-4c1e-aa55-f4a5e7b6fa4d
  8. Driver free device but still looks for driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver free device but still looks for driver: Hello ! I've done my research regarding this and I can't seem to find the solution. I have this WORLDE Panda MINI Keyboard, it's a midi keyboard. It's a driver free device but when I plug it into my pc, it starts to give it errors because its missing drivers. I tried...
  9. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....
  10. How can I make win 10 App windows look like those in Win 7?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make win 10 App windows look like those in Win 7?: I hate the appearance of app windows in win 10. How can I change them to look like those of Windows 7? Thanks for any help. 57630