Windows 10: I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...

Discus and support I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly write in the bootsectors.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pol Naidenov, Apr 18, 2020.

1. I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...

Split from this thread.​

I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly write in the bootsectors.

Everyone can try to make Mackintosh bootable USB drive, to reproduce the issue

:)

Pol Naidenov, Apr 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 18, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Apr 18, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...

1. I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly... - Similar Threads - same issue 1909

2. not allowed to use Diogenes software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not allowed to use Diogenes software: I am trying to install diogenes software academic tool for using the TLG ancient greek texts database.I am an academic, using tlg and diogenes from time immemorial. The present version also. TLG is of course not the only, but the main reason I use the computer.There was no...
  3. not allowed to use Diogenes software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not allowed to use Diogenes software: I am trying to install diogenes software academic tool for using the TLG ancient greek texts database.I am an academic, using tlg and diogenes from time immemorial. The present version also. TLG is of course not the only, but the main reason I use the computer.There was no...
  4. I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.: Upon opening a game that requires direct x the games appear to hang and do not boot up properly until I have to end task them due to no activity.This does not occur when using Vulkan API instead of direct x. When the hanged program gets end tasked it does not end task...
  5. I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.

I have an issue where I am unable to load any game using direct x.: Upon opening a game that requires direct x the games appear to hang and do not boot up properly until I have to end task them due to no activity.This does not occur when using Vulkan API instead of direct x. When the hanged program gets end tasked it does not end task...
  6. HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE...: HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE CURRENTLY 4GB RAM 512 DDR3 32BIT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-updrade-window-8-to-window-11-directly/edfd8595-58c5-48c5-924d-87d846d126b9
  7. HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE...

HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE...: HOW TO UPDRADE WINDOW 8 TO WINDOW 11 DIRECTLY, WHICH SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NEEDED? I HAVE CURRENTLY 4GB RAM 512 DDR3 32BIT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-updrade-window-8-to-window-11-directly/edfd8595-58c5-48c5-924d-87d846d126b9
  8. Windows apparently saved all user files directly to OneDrive, which I now have to use for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows apparently saved all user files directly to OneDrive, which I now have to use for...: Okay, so I have never been a OneDrive user, I disabled the online syncing function because I use google drive (which I think is way simpler and better integrated), but I have to use it now because I have some powerpoint files I need to open, and it can only be done by...
  9. Is there a free partition recovery software that doesn't have any limitations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a free partition recovery software that doesn't have any limitations?: As the title says. i tiredly and accidentally deleted one of my volumes instead of changing the letter(reordering for organization) at 5-6 in the morning and i cant seem to bring it back (it wanting to format first), i have many and large files on the drive and every software...
  10. Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?: I'm currently using dell xps 9550 MY GC is GTX 960m and after updating from 1803 to 1903 the computer doesn't recognize my Graphic Card. So after the release of 1909 i tried again and still it doesn't work I can't install my Nvidia Driver. I used Dell gc driver and...