Windows 10: I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

Discus and support I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; and my laptop get few sec black screen when i turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HellCoreMoDz, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

and my laptop get few sec black screen when i turn on

:)

HellCoreMoDz, Aug 16, 2019

2. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

Sorry but i have a new problem and its everytime i turn on my laptop it loads with the windows 10 logo then goes to a blue screen than i think it just shuts off or go to a black screen do you know a fix for this?

shadowthefire, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Aug 16, 2019
  4. I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

1. I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help - Similar Threads - Always blue screen

2. everytime i unplug my laptop it just shuts off someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i unplug my laptop it just shuts off someone help: Idk what to do it just keeps on crashing and idk what to do why is my laptop shutting down when i unplug it can someone please explain. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-unplug-my-laptop-it-just-shuts-off/537c1972-031c-4395-b9f6-f0550c91ce59
  3. everytime i unplug my laptop it just shuts off someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i unplug my laptop it just shuts off someone help: Idk what to do it just keeps on crashing and idk what to do why is my laptop shutting down when i unplug it can someone please explain. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-unplug-my-laptop-it-just-shuts-off/537c1972-031c-4395-b9f6-f0550c91ce59
  4. Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...: Hi,Automatically Slide to shut down appears - I dont even touch the computer and it shuts down. Please HelpRegardsMegha Chowdhary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-slide-to-shut-down-appears-on-my/c8a60b53-178f-4111-b74f-71e2756f7586
  5. PC Shut Down Everytime I open

PC Shut Down Everytime I open: Does Anybody know how to fix this problem?DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: dwm.exeApplication Version: 10.0.19041.746Application Timestamp: 6be51595Fault Module Name:...
  6. My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown: my laptop almost always freezes on shut down and I have to turn it off by the force shutdown method using the power buttonWhile Google searching I have seen many others posting about this same problem but have been unable to locate a solution that works for me. I never had...
  7. I get multiple blue screen of death a week, can someone please help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get multiple blue screen of death a week, can someone please help?: What I get is a page fault in non paged area, this is the info about the bsod: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffba3040e0a2e0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8065519f782, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in:...
  8. My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!

My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!: I have an HP laptop. And the issue is that I can't shut it down. I can restart, I can shut it down with Cmd, by typing shutdown /s But when I click the Shutdown button, then my laptop shows shutting down and then goes black and then I suddenly see the lock screen. Man please...
  9. This happens everytime I sign into my laptop. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens everytime I sign into my laptop. Please help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kaplyn_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iit4jb/this_happens_everytime_i_sign_into_my_laptop/
  10. i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down: i get the blue screen when i power off my lenova laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-blue-screen-on-my-lenova-laptop-on-power/366048b6-640f-4e8d-8443-94ca9a17f6df

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime shut down blue screen