Windows 10: i always get kicked

Discus and support i always get kicked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new game and it kept crashing when I opened it and I don't know how to fix it the game is called "one piece world seeker" and it's on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maxwellthe21, Nov 10, 2020.

1. i always get kicked

I just got a new game and it kept crashing when I opened it and I don't know how to fix it the game is called "one piece world seeker" and it's on steam

:)

maxwellthe21, Nov 10, 2020

2. Getting kicked offline, resolved...BUT

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide
    you with better assistance.

• When you say kicked offline, do you mean looses internet connection or signed out from that website?
    • If it is specific to some website, have you check other browser? Was the result same?
    • Are you using wired or wireless internet connection?

If you are referring to internet connection which losses and you need to sign in again and again then try the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

Method 1

• If you are using wireless connection, click on wireless icon.

i always get kicked 37c305b4-070a-4527-bbb1-6aaf2505ebdf.png

• Search for the network through which you are connected.
    • Below that network name you will get a check box stating Connect automatically.
    • Check that box and hope you will get connected automatically to that network as soon as your computer come in its range.
    • For reference you may refer to the screen shot added below.

i always get kicked e8294572-07fb-45c8-ae70-9620c2541c98.png

Method 2

If issue still persists try to refer the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Fix network connection issues

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Maggidon Win User
    Samsung SSD appears to have kicked the bucket

Thank you for the suggestion. Just perchance it is the Drive, have you ever heard of an SSD kicking out in so quick a time?

Maggidon, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

i always get kicked

Windows10 privacy settings

Hi Laura,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the computer doesn't respond when you click on
    OK button. We suggest following the steps below as a workaround to resolve your issue:

• Press and hold Alt + F4 and it will kick you out of the dialog page.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

i always get kicked

1. i always get kicked - Similar Threads - always kicked

2. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  3. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  4. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  6. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  7. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

8. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  9. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  10. Why does windows 10 always kick back to desktop any time I type on any website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does windows 10 always kick back to desktop any time I type on any website?: Why does windows 10 always kick back to my desktop any TIME I try to type or fill out any form on any website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-10-always-kick-back-to-desktop/e511310a-c1f4-4838-bdf7-ced81cc27626