Windows 10: I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't...

Discus and support I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't... in Cortana to solve the problem; Please fix, it is incredibly annoying. I close the window, but it reappears instantly in my alt+tab menu... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NKSHV, Dec 12, 2020.

1. NKSHV Win User

I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't...

Please fix, it is incredibly annoying. I close the window, but it reappears instantly in my alt+tab menu

:)

NKSHV, Dec 12, 2020

2. Cortana in alt-tab menu

I like using Cortana but when press alt-tab I see Cortana there. I do not want to see Cortana window in the alt-tab menu. How do I do that? -I use Windows 10 Pro 2004 Version

Enes Kavçakar, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Cortana not available in your region

Hello
    Steve

Cortana is available in these regions for these languages:

• Australia: English
    • Brazil: Portuguese
    • Canada: English/French
    • China: Chinese (Simplified)
    • France: French
    • Germany: German
    • India: English
    • Italy: Italian
    • Japan: Japanese
    • Mexico: Spanish
    • Spain: Spanish
    • United Kingdom: English
    • United States: English
    Additional information can be found at the Cortana's
    regions and languages
    webpage.

Help us make Windows Mobile better by submitting your suggestions and concerns about Windows and Apps using the
    Feedback Hub app. This app is pre-installed on the Windows 10 Mobile operating system, and can be launched via the
    App list menu or by pressing and holding the Volume down +
    Power keys for two to three seconds.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Dec 12, 2020
  4. I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't...

Cortana not available in market region

I have just upgraded to windows 10 in the UK everything was fine until it came to finding how to use Cortana. Got the message about not available in this region despite UK being in the list of regions available. Is it possible to get Cortana working in UK
    without pretending to live in the US ? thanks for any help

Alan

Alan N Francis, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't...

1. I always have "Cortana is not available in your region" window in my alt+tab menu and can't... - Similar Threads - always Cortana available

2. Alt-Tab list always includes Cortana new behavior

in Cortana
    Alt-Tab list always includes Cortana new behavior: I disabled Cortana years ago... or so I thought. But starting today, whenever I use Alt-Tab to switch between windows which I do frequently, the second one in the list the default I will get if I only press Tab once is Cortana! If I select it, I get a box saying, "Sign in to...
  3. Alt-Tab list always includes Cortana new behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tab list always includes Cortana new behavior: I disabled Cortana years ago... or so I thought. But starting today, whenever I use Alt-Tab to switch between windows which I do frequently, the second one in the list the default I will get if I only press Tab once is Cortana! If I select it, I get a box saying, "Sign in to...
  4. Alt-Tab list always includes Cortana new behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...
  6. Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.

in Cortana
    Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.: Whenever i Try To Open Cortana it says Unavailable In My Region Even If i Change Regions i tried 3 different regions it doesn't work. * Original title: Cortana...
  7. Cortana in alt-tab menu

in Cortana
    Cortana in alt-tab menu: I like using Cortana but when press alt-tab I see Cortana there. I do not want to see Cortana window in the alt-tab menu. How do I do that? -I use Windows 10 Pro 2004 Version...
  8. Windows Apps always up in ALT-TAB menu

Windows Apps always up in ALT-TAB menu: After I restart my computer, all the windows apps show up in the alt-tab menu, and the movies & tv app opens on my second monitor. Alt-tab screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/d251d2bed674b9ea...1f0245aa4d.png 14441
  9. Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected

Cortana Not Available In The Region And Language You Have Selected: As far as i can see i have all the langauge, region, currency & locale information set to English UK but im still getting the following when i try to activate Cortana, Any Thoughts?.... [img] 12395
  10. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?: Any known fixes? *Confused 7016