Windows 10: I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire

Discus and support I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happens ever time I start Solitaire?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Still_Waters_43, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire

This happens ever time I start Solitaire?

:)

Still_Waters_43, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Graeme.P Win User

How can I replay the same game of Spider Solitaire?

Hi Boomer, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Unfortunately, Microsoft hasn't included the ability to replay the same game in the Windows 10 version of Spider Solitaire. Undo is about as good as you'll be able to do.

If you'd like to suggest the feature for a future update of the app, you can do so using the Feedback Hub, which you can find by searching Start or pressing the shortcut Windows Key+F.

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you need any further support. Thanks!

Graeme.P, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Dave____H Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection offline problem. Spider hand won't replay

I am using Microsoft solitaire collection desktop app on windows 10 offline. I am playing spider. I can't figure out how to replay a hand that I have lost. It only has a new game button that deals a new hand. The XP version made it easy to replay a hand.
    How do I do that on Windows 10?

Dave____H, Apr 6, 2020
  4. I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire Collection offline problem. Spider hand won't replay

Hi,

The new version of Microsoft Solitaire Spider does not have an option for you to do a replay.

If you have comments or suggestions with Microsoft Solitaire
    Spider. We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue
    that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.

Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on the Feedback Hub, see our support
    article
    and .

In order to submit new feedback please follow these steps:

On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

Keep us in the loop if you need assistance in the future.

Jomari Arc, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire

1. I always have to replay the last few moves in solitaire - Similar Threads - always replay last

2. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  3. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  4. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...: I am unable to open Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games the last few days. First it was telling me there was no internet connection when there was. Then it just stopped opening up.I first did and trouble shoot and fix on Microsoft Store.I ended up having to Reset the...
  5. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...: I am unable to open Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games the last few days. First it was telling me there was no internet connection when there was. Then it just stopped opening up.I first did and trouble shoot and fix on Microsoft Store.I ended up having to Reset the...
  6. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

7. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...: Hi, Can someone help me to solve the Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power problem that gives me bluescreens all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-several-bluescreens-in-the-last-days-and/4475fee6-0bbf-4312-8795-67228be6e53d
  8. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...: Hi, Can someone help me to solve the Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power problem that gives me bluescreens all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-several-bluescreens-in-the-last-days-and/4475fee6-0bbf-4312-8795-67228be6e53d
  9. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I replay the same game of Spider Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replay the same game of Spider Solitaire?: There's a bug in the coding that refuses to end a game even when all that is left is the option to move the same card back and forth without any progression possible. Instead of ending the game, the Hints just keep repeating the same moves over and over and over. I can try...