Windows 10: I always have to sign in to check email

Discus and support I always have to sign in to check email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, For some strange reason as of this morning I now have to completely sign in to check my email. When I do I check the box "Stay Signed In For Two... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Earth1957, May 23, 2020.

1. Earth1957 Win User

I always have to sign in to check email

Hello, For some strange reason as of this morning I now have to completely sign in to check my email. When I do I check the box "Stay Signed In For Two Weeks" and so I think everything is okay, but nope. Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how I can fix this? It surely must be easy. Thank you. Windows 10

:)

Earth1957, May 23, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
  3. colion Win User
    Sign-in Preferences

I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored. So I did that and checked off the addresses that I don't monitor. I realized later that I would like to reverse that action but find that the aliases are no longer listed and I cannot remake them because Microsoft says that they are taken. Is there anyway to reactivate the aliases that I checked off in the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section?

colion, May 23, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Incomplete email address, so I can not sign into laptop.

Since you already went into your account under the correct email and changed the password, we'd like to know more for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the only administrator account on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked if you can sign in offline?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    start your computer in safe mode
    and see if you can sign in with the new password. On the article, kindly follow the steps on the section that says
    From the sign-in screen.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I always have to sign in to check email - Similar Threads - always sign check

2. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...: Hello, So trying to reach a live person and getting help, seems to be absolutely impossible with Microsoft! Everyday I have been checking my sign in activity as I have had so many scammer attempts. Today I signed into my Microsoft account and put in my security email and...
  3. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...: Hello, So trying to reach a live person and getting help, seems to be absolutely impossible with Microsoft! Everyday I have been checking my sign in activity as I have had so many scammer attempts. Today I signed into my Microsoft account and put in my security email and...
  4. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...: Here i provided my most recend dump file after my crash i have more if needed https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hbzclqfnoml1f6/112722-5968-02.dmp/fileSpecs ryzen 5 36001660ti It is not the ram or the mothebaord as i have replaced them alreadyThanks : ,Mason...
  6. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...: Here i provided my most recend dump file after my crash i have more if needed https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hbzclqfnoml1f6/112722-5968-02.dmp/fileSpecs ryzen 5 36001660ti It is not the ram or the mothebaord as i have replaced them alreadyThanks : ,Mason...
  7. For the past month i have been getting BSOD almost always right on sign in .... It always...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Recent files is always empty? I have it checked on the file option and start option but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent files is always empty? I have it checked on the file option and start option but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vwev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm4r82/recent_files_is_always_empty_i_have_it_checked_on/
  9. I always have to sign in to check email

in Windows 10 Customization
    I always have to sign in to check email: This problem really has me stumped. It seemed that all of a sudden two mornings ago on the 23rd that I couldn't access my email unless I signed in every time. I have checked settings in Edge and Firefox and they are set to able cookies. I honestly don't know if it is a cookie...
  10. Checking on a scam email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking on a scam email: I received this email: is it legit? Dear Customer, We Thank you on the Completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection Plan with 24/7 technical support We have charged you $150 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your...