Windows 10: I am 100% infected!!!

Discus and support I am 100% infected!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone using a mobile device which Microsoft believes is actually me & is good, has pretty much taken control. They have ruined computer after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Elvis PreslyPA, May 18, 2020.

1. I am 100% infected!!!

Someone using a mobile device which Microsoft believes is actually me & is good, has pretty much taken control. They have ruined computer after computer on me. Windows defender & countless others including Mal. Bytes are manipulated by them upon download & are useless. I believe that they are also using my machine for their own internet use. They have modified everything of system importance. They got my machine belonging to a Homegroup I thought I'd throw that in. Reinstalling I believe is manipulated either during download or shortly after. a person like myself just doesn't have a clue in setting up security to prevent this. I think my only option is to take my 30 day old new laptop to a professional & pay to get rid of the **** & also buy & have them set up my security. I got the flesh eating desiese some time ago & I am on a disability pension so you can see how infuriating this is.

:)

Elvis PreslyPA, May 18, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 18, 2020
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, May 18, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

I am 100% infected!!!

clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Thema:

I am 100% infected!!!

1. I am 100% infected!!! - Similar Threads - 100% infected

2. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  3. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  4. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my CPU usage at 100%?: For the past few days, i have noticed my CPU is being used fully. I have restarted my pc multiple times, performed many virus checks with windows quick scan and full scan and with malwerbytes but no viruses have been found. No process is using 100% but my cpu temp is at 75...
  6. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

Why is my CPU usage at 100%?: For the past few days, i have noticed my CPU is being used fully. I have restarted my pc multiple times, performed many virus checks with windows quick scan and full scan and with malwerbytes but no viruses have been found. No process is using 100% but my cpu temp is at 75...
  7. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

8. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  9. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU

Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU: After my laptop did the most recent update, it’s been unbelievably slow. It freezes just transitioning from the startup screen to the PIN login screen. If I manage to get in, it takes up to 30 minutes for icons to load on the desktop and taskbar. Apps then struggle to open,...
  10. Latest update, “system interrupts” taking 100% CPU