Windows 10: I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag

Discus and support I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I have a serious problem! Long story short is that my laptop had some software installed on it without my consentmy guess is at one of the parties... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SergheiCastravet, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag

Hi!

I have a serious problem! Long story short is that my laptop had some software installed on it without my consentmy guess is at one of the parties held at my house and since I have spotted that, my life has become this continuous fight with the invisible monster. The thing is that even after reinstalling windows, somehow this thing gets reinfected with all that stuff. You can't really call it a virus, since it is legit software, but it is software that transformed my laptop into a VM server that is a puppet in the hands of the "Administrator". I have even have had several instances of windows popping up and saying that the admin forbids me to perform that action. I think you can imagine how frustrating is that.
    I think I have figured out all the steps that his "system" takes in order to gain control over my laptop and the first and most important one is that it boots from a hidden virtual drive that is called "X:boot" and which I can't remove or edit because it says it is write protected. So I can't really do anything lately,cause I am afraid that all the information I type or acces is seen by somebody,even this post..But there's nothing I can do about it and I really hope you can help me get rid of this stocker.

I have found that this software is in all the computers in my housephones maybe too but I don't know how to spot that..And I don't know how this person does it,but every scan that I run,even as it says during the scan that it found some infected files,in the end comes up with the result that my computer is perfectly clean and there are no infected files. Just a cople of moment ago I have installed Windows Malware removal tool and at a moment it sayd that there were 3 files infected,so I switched to this page an continued typing and now I am looking at a result that says that there are no files infected and my computer is in perfect condition.

Also,worth noticing is that there is a huge library of all kind of stuff in WinSxS folder,I mean like tens of thousands of folders and files and I'll give you some examples:

amd64_c_fssystemrecovery.inf.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_en-us_8576afa64c6d0b5b

amd64_c_holographic.inf.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_en-us_bce80c67db57eb5e

amd64_devicepairingproxy.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_en-us_36c84d17b4f5be1d

amd64_dual_netbrdg.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_a775377b740f7257

amd64_hyperv-vmiccore_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.153_none_b2ac5416d1727af7

amd64_libressl-components-onecore_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_a51f330973ed5c23

amd64_microsoft-hyper-v-m..lebrowser.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_en-us_4373d0692dcd3a06

wow64_microsoft-windows-n..kgroundtransferhost_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_4eca52bc837e6422

wow64_microsoft-windows-object-picker_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_cfdb926be052c55c

wow64_microsoft-windows-pdc-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_5c22478a3c251c74

and so on and so forth...

Also to mention is that there are a lot of hidden devices in the device manager and when I tried to unisntall them a couple of times there were those messages where the admin forbid me to.

Please,help!

P.S.:I am running Windows 10,but there was no such option for choosing..

:)

SergheiCastravet, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    6 Rootkit Detector Programs reviewed & compared: INTERESTING READ!

Cool find - Rootkit Unhooker 3.0 looks like it kicks butt.

Sasqui, Jan 5, 2021
  4. I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag

6 Rootkit Detector Programs reviewed & compared: INTERESTING READ!

Here, I keep this list of them around:

Sophos AntiRootkit
    BitDefender AntiRootkit
    FSecure Blacklight
    McAfee AntiRootkit
    Rootkit Buster
    Rootkit Revealer
    Rootkit Unhooker
    GMER
    Rootkit Hook Analyzer

*Smile I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag :)

* Some more of them that are NOT in the list tested above are in that list... they are 'bolded' for your references...

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag

1. I am a hostage of a rootkit scumbag - Similar Threads - hostage rootkit scumbag

2. rootkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rootkit: HiWhat are rootkits on my desktop via MALWARE bytes?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rootkit/07a0f6b2-1909-4285-98dd-e31b72c3192d
  3. rootkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rootkit: HiWhat are rootkits on my desktop via MALWARE bytes?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rootkit/07a0f6b2-1909-4285-98dd-e31b72c3192d
  4. rootkit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I remove a RootKit malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I remove a RootKit malware?: Corrupted system files with a type of malware that even after system reinstall it is still in my system even without connecting the system to the internet, from what I gathered it is possibly a RootKit malware I don't know other types of malware that is hidden and still can...
  6. I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits

I am worried, I might have been infected with a Rootkits: I have been searching the internet and nowhere can I find an answer concerning how are these installed on or in a system.Am I to assume that something like this 'rootkit' may be installed by USB or downloaded from a website, considering the word 'installed' implies this?Can...
  7. Rootkits

Rootkits: I have been searching the internet and nowhere can I find an answer concerning how are these installed on or in a system.Am I to assume that something like this 'rootkit' may be installed by USB or downloaded from a website, considering the word 'installed' implies this?Can...
  8. Sign of rootkit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign of rootkit?: After doing a system restore, the auto-hide taskbar setting persists. I’m I just crazy or is this a sign of a rootkit? Shouldn’t that setting have been reset? submitted by /u/Shinigami-Supernova [link] [comments]...
  9. My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My antivirus flagged this file as a rootkit and I am unable to delete it. It keeps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sentient_Android66 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqgxkl/my_antivirus_flagged_this_file_as_a_rootkit_and_i/
  10. Rootkit

Rootkit: Can a Rootkit be Totally annihilated by Scanning through Defender? What if it is deeply embedded in the OS itself, finding root on some apps or file or even in user and kernel levels. This is my problem cause my secondary Laptop came pre installed apps and Rootkit, of which I...