Windows 10: I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support....

Discus and support I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am actually new to the community even though I am a long time Visual Studio user. I am trying to figure out how to read data w/ the https protocol. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by praterjw, Aug 20, 2021.

1. praterjw Win User

I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support....

I am actually new to the community even though I am a long time Visual Studio user. I am trying to figure out how to read data w/ the https protocol. I just need to know a place to start in finding this out. I have generally been fairly successful just looking for other threads but this time I have not. I am able to read from unsecurred websites with no problems but in trying to formulate GET requests with for SSL, I am being met with "Forbidden" exceptions.Thanks in advance.

:)

praterjw, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 20, 2021
  3. The ORIGINAL Visual Studio

A good alternative place to ask this question is MSDN Visual Studio forum. I will suggest you cross post to MSDN Visual Studio forum also. Experts on both forums will assist you in your query.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudi...

E for Excel, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support....

Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available

Source: Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 now available | The Visual Studio Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support.... - Similar Threads - long Visual Studio

2. Question regarding Visual Studio Community 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding Visual Studio Community 2022: I am an individual that wants to launch a software that requires backend processing software written in visual studio/C# on a server. However, I don't have yet the company, it will be created in the near future. The problem is that in the link...
  3. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  4. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  5. Visual Studio Blocks app Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Blocks app Request: Dear Microsoft Team, I am writing to you with a suggestion for a new app that I think would be very useful and innovative for people who want to learn to code without any prior experience. The app would be a mix of Visual Studio and VS Code, but it would use only block-based...
  6. Visual Studio Blocks app Request

Visual Studio Blocks app Request: Dear Microsoft Team, I am writing to you with a suggestion for a new app that I think would be very useful and innovative for people who want to learn to code without any prior experience. The app would be a mix of Visual Studio and VS Code, but it would use only block-based...
  7. Visual Studio Professional Standalone License Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Professional Standalone License Questions: For the Visual Studio 2022 Professional Standalone License, I have two questions: a Is the software only intended for businesses/enterprises, or can it be used by / is it intended for an individual developer without an organization? b Can I upgrade as in from VS 2019 to 2022,...
  8. Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces

in Windows 10 News
    Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces: Now more than ever, developers are juggling multiple projects at work and at home. New features, bug fixes, PR reviews, & prototypes all compete for time and attention on limited resources. Visual Studio Codespaces provides hosted development environments that allow you to...
  9. Microsoft Visual Studio version question

Microsoft Visual Studio version question: I was just testing a trial version of software on a test machine. When I installed it I saw that it needed to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2012. It is the 2020 version of the software. I am getting ready to install the software on my machine and I'm wondering if it makes...
  10. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376