Windows 10: I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.

Discus and support I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. How many computers are covered? I have a PC and a laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by smithtr1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. smithtr1 Win User

I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.

I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. How many computers are covered? I have a PC and a laptop.

:)

smithtr1, Feb 13, 2020

2. i cant send a reply to answer desk

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to reply to answers desk, I suggest you to try the below to direct contact answers desk.

Steps : Press Windows key, type Contact support, select it and follow the On-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

TECHNET is NO MORE!

I am a Microsoft Answer Desk  subscriber. 41mMeBxaG%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just got one myself! I'll be making this all nice later. No time at the moment, but this is obviously for Tech Net Subscribers and will also serve as a place for us to talk about the programs we have available to us as subscribers.

TechNet Subscribers:
    • DanishDevil
    • twilyth
    • bogmali
    • kg4icg
    • niko084
    • qubit
    • erocker
    • rampage
    • Delta6326
    • Wile E
    • Paulieg
    • Binge
    • qubit
    • YinYang.ERROR
    • blkhogan
    • Arctucas
    • t_ski
    • Mindweaver
    MSDN Subscribers:
    • Scrizz

DanishDevil, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Fhen Win User

Microsoft Assure - Answer Desk

I checked what I think ia my Microsoft account page and nothing there about Microsoft Assure. Does your account list contact details for someone in Australia. If so I would appreciate details.

Rgs

Thema:

1. I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Answer Desk

2. Microsoft answer desk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft answer desk: i am a subscriber. how many computers are covered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-answer-desk/b649c9e4-050c-4942-97dd-70e476a91716
  3. Problem with automatic numbering of footnotes in Windows 10. I am a subscriber, so have the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with automatic numbering of footnotes in Windows 10. I am a subscriber, so have the...: Automatic footnote insertion works fine for most of the long document I am editing. However, at one point the numbering goes wrong, so I have the correct footnote indicators in the text, but they are incorrect in the footnotes at the bottom of the page: for example, in the...
  4. What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365: What date didI first subscribe to Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-date-did-i-first-subscribe-to-microsoft-365/40d14de2-b815-4275-aedc-b6fa0ea046d5
  5. Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!: I'm NOT a happy user. I'm trying to permanently delete email before traveling to Asia! I do not want any possibly recoverable email. But they do NOT delete. The delete file now has over 4500 files! I have a paid subscription to the Answer Desk but no one seems to be...
  6. i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?: I was talking to an answer tech last week; how do I get back with him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-to-the-answer-desk-and-a-answer-tech/56232263-0aac-4169-ba15-78f37c7165b9
  7. Answers at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Answers at Microsoft: What does locked mean? I'm looking at the lock symbol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answers-at-microsoft/304fdd7a-07fc-474b-9726-4fd8eea52dae
  8. removing a subscribed calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing a subscribed calendar: my sync between google and outlook calendars was on and I didn't know it and I imported the calendar so now every event is shows twice. how to remove the subscribes calendar? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and why does my outlook calendar shows the events just once?...
  9. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Answer Desk Assure Renewal: I have just found out I was deducted €99 for a service call ' Answer Desk Assure Renewal' I did not order this and do not know what it is. Can anyone advise...
  10. I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I am subscribed to all Threads - How do I un-sub from a few of them ?: I need to UN-sub from some of them ? Please tell me how to do it thanks. 19119