Windows 10: I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

Discus and support I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nishant Gupta3, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to be preinstalled in my image

:)

Nishant Gupta3, Mar 4, 2024

2. 3d builder image

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the 3D images that are created in 3D builder. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder app.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC.
      Open Microsoft Store app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

Also, Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots of the 3D images that became white. This will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    New to creating system image

Kenny, I do not use Backupper but I suggest Backup rather than Clone and, at least for your first one, Disk backup. If it then asks about Full, Differential or Incremental choose Full. Get your first image made onto an external disk and study the Help file as dalchina suggested. Paul might well step in to offer further advice. Best of luck, Denis

Try3, Mar 4, 2024
  4. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

New to creating system image

Hello @kenny2023, I thought that I had a file on this that I was going to post for you, but, after half an hour I could NOT find it so I have written the below for you. To Backup / Image the OS and System Reserved Partition, do the following:
    • Where I have entered ENTER NAME HERE, use whatever name you want to give to the Backup / Image
    • Make sure that you select the correct Destination for the Backup / Image
    • BOTH the above are shown in Screenshot 2
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of... 397553d1694880628t-new-creating-system-image-image.png

I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of... 397554d1694880652t-new-creating-system-image-image.png
    IMPORTANT: I STRONGLY suggest that you create the Backup / Image on an EXTERNAL disk. YouTube will show you the other aspects of the program and also how to create a Recovery Disk / USB. Also see @dalchina's Post #25. There is some good advice given there. I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

1. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of... - Similar Threads - system builder need

2. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  3. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  4. How Do I Create a System Image in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Create a System Image in Windows 11?: I've just been advised in another thread that the Control Panel/Systems and Security/Backup and Restore Windows 7 function is not supported in Windows 11, and only remains there to allow restores of images created previously. You cannot create new system images, according to...
  5. How Do I Create a System Image in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Create a System Image in Windows 11?: I've just been advised in another thread that the Control Panel/Systems and Security/Backup and Restore Windows 7 function is not supported in Windows 11, and only remains there to allow restores of images created previously. You cannot create new system images, according to...
  6. I need a hard drive to create a system image.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a hard drive to create a system image.: I'm trying to backup everything Windows 10, personal files, etc. but I don't think I have enough space with Blu-Ray discs so I need a hard drive to save a system image to. I'm using the Windows 7 option in Windows 10 Pro. The hard drives, however, don't show up. I think it's...
  7. i need help from windows experts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help from windows experts: Hi , please explain to me what those files job in windows because i have deleted them all from all their locations and should i reinstall my windows or its fine blackberry.browser chrome.browser default.browser firefox.browser gatway.browser generic.browser...
  8. SYSTEM IMAGE - Will I need to create a new system image each time I want to update its...

SYSTEM IMAGE - Will I need to create a new system image each time I want to update its...: Hello at Microsoft. I have just created a system image for my laptop - Windows 10. The `Dummies` book recommends a regular update... weekly / monthly, etc. Will new data be added to the existing system image OR must I delete it and create a NEW system image each time I...
  9. How do I create and use a System Image backup?

How do I create and use a System Image backup?: I made one back in the day but when I tried to use it it wasn't like back in the day when you put in the Windows repair disk... (It's been a while I don't remember the confusion.) I know you burn it onto a DVD but once it's made and you need to use it to repair the system how...
  10. how do I create my own font

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create my own font: how do I create my own font ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-my-own-font/565d8341-7e9a-4c38-99a6-60ecb53466f9