Windows 10: I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I...

Discus and support I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why am I still seeing ads when I paid for no ads in Casual games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillTabb, Aug 4, 2020.

1. BillTabb Win User

I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I...

Why am I still seeing ads when I paid for no ads in Casual games?

:)

BillTabb, Aug 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Casual Games - Premium Versions

Does a single premium purchase cover all Microsoft Casual Games, or is a separate purchase required for each game?

Hairy Scot, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  4. I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I...

Restore Microsoft Solitaire Premium License On A New Computer.

Hi Chinngofett,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have changed your computer and trying to install the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on your new computer, then you just need to
    login to the Microsoft Store using the Microsoft Account, which you used to purchase the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire and then install the game.

Alternatively, if you visit https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on
    Payments & Billing > Then, select Order history, you should be able to find the purchase of Premium you made. From there, if you click the item, it should take you to the Microsoft Store listing where you should be able to
    download the game again.

If you are still facing issues installing the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire game, then I suggest you to contact the
    Casual Games Community by going to Microsoft Casual
    Games FAQ
    and you can find the community link under the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? at the end of the article.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I...

1. I am a Premium Member of Microsoft Casual games but it isn't signing me in correctly and I... - Similar Threads - Premium Member Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  4. microsoft casual games 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games 121003: microsoft casual games 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games/0302e49e-9432-465f-b7a6-b43f8b5a87cd
  5. Microsoft Casual Games - Premium Versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games - Premium Versions: Does a single premium purchase cover all Microsoft Casual Games, or is a separate purchase required for each game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games-premium-versions/f044d344-83c3-46f7-9140-e94be8b7f9e6
  6. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  7. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  8. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...
  10. Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Premium Member Microsoft Solitary: Can anyone give me a reason why the Microsoft Solitaire Premium isn't loading again this month? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-premium-member-microsoft-solitary/8eb886ff-ca7d-4444-aaf8-052e87fa8898