Windows 10: I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10

Discus and support I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always moved Windows services, mainly to stop Windows Update, because whenever executing leaves my connection bad, I have only 4MB of connection. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ÉderL. F, Feb 21, 2019.

1. ÉderL. F Win User

I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10

I always moved Windows services, mainly to stop Windows Update, because whenever executing leaves my connection bad, I have only 4MB of connection. But suddenly I can no longer control Windows services, and I get access denied, but I use an administrator account. I've tried a lot of things I've seen on the internet, but I just lost access. how to solve?
    Sorry for my English.

Below I will leave some images to understand better:

(image when I try to run the command.)

I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 091a4488-fdeb-47dd-a646-30727aa35556?upload=true.jpg

(When I try to stop the service through the task manager.) I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 82813a3f-7e13-4bd4-b7cd-c4aeb178a7cc?upload=true.jpg

(when I enter the properties of the service, all options are null, I can not select.)

I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 6d7f330b-1776-4910-bef5-0662e1ac90ca?upload=true.jpg

:)

ÉderL. F, Feb 21, 2019
  2. danicolaj Win User

Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

Hi,

I downloaded gpu-z - I can run it as administrator, it works great.

Thing is, I need it to be running from a user account to monitor what happens in a given user situation.

But even if I Run as Administrator I get this error message:
    Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

do you know why and a way around this?

thanks,
    dani

danicolaj, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 21, 2019
  4. I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10

Audio Service not starting - access denied

My audio service is refusing to start regardless of what I try on Windows 10 1803.

I have attempted the following:

• Re-installing audio drivers
    • Updating audio drivers
    • A full virus scan
    • A disk check
    • An SFC check
    • Making sure all the dependencies of the Windows Audio Service are running
    None of these have succeeded in changing anything.
    Whenever I try to start the audio service, I get this error message:

I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 [​IMG]

This made me think it is potentially the firewall messing everything up, so I start up Windows Defender and get this error message:

Are these two problems related, and does anyone know how I can fix it?

EDIT:
    The Windows Defender Antivirus Service and Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service are both not running, and when I try to start them I get this error:

I imagine that this is connected in some way but I have no clue how to fix it.

Sulphuric Glue, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10

1. I am an administrator but I have access denied in services on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - administrator access denied

2. Administrator Denied Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Denied Access: I am the administrator on Windows 11 Pro and can not view all folder in file explorer. When trying to view the folders in “C:\Users\All Users”, I am denied access.This a home computer and I am the only user/account. How do I gain access to my own computer?...
  3. Administrator Denied Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Denied Access: I am the administrator on Windows 11 Pro and can not view all folder in file explorer. When trying to view the folders in “C:\Users\All Users”, I am denied access.This a home computer and I am the only user/account. How do I gain access to my own computer?...
  4. Windows file permissions UI - File Access Denied for Admin - I am the file administrator...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows file permissions UI - File Access Denied for Admin - I am the file administrator...: I'm trying to update metadata on jpg images and mp4 videos using the file explorer properties option. Under file permissions UI ->details tab -> Origin field-set, the "Copyright" property: valueAttempting to update the Copyright field value results in a File Access Denied...
  5. Administrator access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator access denied: Hi guys accidently on my window 11Education version a I deleted administrator account and now I'm facing problem because unable to install any software because my laptop ask for administrator privilege to install any thing...
  6. Administrator access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator access denied: Hi guys accidently on my window 11Education version a I deleted administrator account and now I'm facing problem because unable to install any software because my laptop ask for administrator privilege to install any thing...
  7. Denied access to .dmp file. I am the sole administrator and owner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Denied access to .dmp file. I am the sole administrator and owner.: Denied access to .dmp file even though I am the sole administrator and owner. Advised to go to Minidump folder to learn why my computer just crashed...showing WHEA Unrecoverable Error. I have read that this is normally a hardware fault, and sometimes just a driver issue-...
  8. Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools: So I tried accessing computer management on my Windows 10 PC and i get the message saying an administrator has blocked you from running the app. Please contact the administrator for details. My question is why am i getting this error when i am the administrator of the PC and...
  9. services : access is denied (windows 10)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    services : access is denied (windows 10): i wanna change services settings services access is denied windows 10 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-access-is-denied-windows-10/f5e54253-1f58-4fc5-94db-6abfd769ef0b"
  10. I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete: I am new to Windows 10. Use Win 7 at work and been a Mac User at home for the last 5 years.... Need a Windows machine. But I have an issue trying to delete a folder on my One Drive. It is actually a folder within a folder. No files. I am definitely logged on to the PC as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am an administrator but access denied

2. i am the administrator but access is denied

3. i am administrator but access denied win 10

4. i am administrator but access denied,
  5. 0x800701b1-0xa001b,
  6. windows services access denied windows 10,
  7. My laptop acces dined,
  8. logged in as administrator but access denied windows 10,
  9. cant start service on windows but i am administrator,
  10. change service running Log on access is denied,
  11. windows 10 access denied admin,
  12. windows 10 administrator access denied,
  13. windows 10 administrator access denied services,
  14. i am administrator of windows account but windows denies me changing,
  15. i have windows 10 i am an administrater but access is denied to my document