Windows 10: I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26

Discus and support I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've done literally EVERYTHING, at first the services and stuff was down couple days ago and I couldn't download Doom Eternal, no biggie I can wait.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EthDec, Dec 6, 2020.

1. /u/EthDec Win User

I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26

I've done literally EVERYTHING, at first the services and stuff was down couple days ago and I couldn't download Doom Eternal, no biggie I can wait. Well i waited, the error code is still happening, and Microsoft hasn't been any help whats so ever. Its ridiculous, my Windows is up to date, I have no updates on apps, I have reinstalled both the Xbox app and restarted Microsoft store multiple times, while also restarting my PC multiple times. This is frustrating and I feel stupid buying the gamepass for PC, but hey its my mistake. Hopefully I can get some help here. And no don't tell me the same spew I have been reading for the past 3 days about checking my updates, etc. I have, I am good, this literally a problem on your end because the only solution I haven't tried is re downloading windows 10 as a whole, which i don't want to do but its the only solution left. Please give me a fix that works, thank you.

submitted by /u/EthDec
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EthDec, Dec 6, 2020
  2. SandmanLG Win User

Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services

When trying to install Gaming Services (Xbox) from the Windows Store I get the error 0x80073D26 when installing (after download is complete)

The app does not exist in add/remove programs.

The Xbox app has a banner stating that Gaming Services needs to be installed.

Games from the Xbox app will not install.

Using powershell, the app does not appear in the list (get-appxpackage Gaming* and get-appxpackage Microsoft.Gam*), nor can I remove it that way (as there's nothing to remove).

Event viewer entries: Event Viewer-> Applications and Services->Microsoft->Windows->AppXDeployment-Server->Microsoft-Windows-AppxDeploymentServer/Operational shows the following error:

AppX Deployment operation failed for package Microsoft.GamingServices_2.43.13001.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe with error 0x80073CF6. The specific error text for this failure is: error 0x80073D26: While processing the request, the system failed to register
    the windows.service extension due to the following error: The package installation failed because a different version of the service is installed. Try installing a newer version of the package.

SandmanLG, Dec 6, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 6, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26 - Similar Threads - lost error code

2. I am lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am lost: I recently decided to reset my computer inspiron 3252 and ever since have not been able to log in to accounts, with it saying “user profile could not be loaded”. I tried using safe mode. However, i am just left with a blank, white screen where the hotbar flickers from time to...
  3. Error 0x80073D26-esque issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80073D26-esque issues: I'm getting the issue described on the help page for this "When you try to install, update, or launch an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows 10 device, you’re redirected to the Microsoft Store page for Gaming Services." but trying to install doesn't indicate any errors at all...
  4. Error 0x80073D26-esque issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073D26-esque issues: I'm getting the issue described on the help page for this "When you try to install, update, or launch an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows 10 device, you’re redirected to the Microsoft Store page for Gaming Services." but trying to install doesn't indicate any errors at all...
  5. Error code : 0x80073D26

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code : 0x80073D26: hellos I have come to update the game services and the error code gives: 0x80073D26 I would appreciate if you would help me respectfully . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80073d26/29e5fb3a-17d3-48c1-9da6-3a35daddef90
  6. error Code: 0x80073D26

error Code: 0x80073D26: I uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services because I got the 0x000001 error code so I reset gaming services and windows store but now I can't download gaming services again. Please help.a...
  7. Error Code: 0x80073D26 Cant install Gaming Services in Microsoft Store, thus cannot install...

Error Code: 0x80073D26 Cant install Gaming Services in Microsoft Store, thus cannot install...: So first when I tried to install wasteland 3 on the microsoft store, I got the infamous "Try again later, something happened on our end." After going through some trouble shooting steps, I ended up running some commands that made me have to install Gaming Services. But...
  8. Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services

Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services: When trying to install Gaming Services Xbox from the Windows Store I get the error 0x80073D26 when installing after download is complete The app does not exist in add/remove programs. The Xbox app has a banner stating that Gaming Services needs to be installed. Games from...
  9. Windows Store / Xbox App Not Letting Me Install Games Code: 0x80073D26

Windows Store / Xbox App Not Letting Me Install Games Code: 0x80073D26: I have been trying to fix this for hours and have read through many other threads and nothing has worked so far. On both the Xbox App and the Microsoft Store, games that I want to install won't install. When I go to install them, the download starts, then errors itself after...
  10. Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...: So I've seen similar posts, but from some time ago, and none of the proposed solutions worked for me. My Xbox app stopped downloading games properly after I uninstalled Final Fantasy 15. After exhausting the recommended solutions related to 0x80073D26 on the web, I'm worse...
Tags: