Windows 10: I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.

Discus and support I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm attmpting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. The player is connected and the tray opens and closes. ACRE Aspire -3-21-LC. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayLecours, Jun 21, 2020.

1. I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.

I'm attmpting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. The player is connected and the tray opens and closes.

ACRE Aspire -3-21-LC. Is it possible?

:)

RayLecours, Jun 21, 2020
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Jun 21, 2020
  3. jgunning Win User
    Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

Did it come with a warranty..?It should just work.. *Cool I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. :cool:

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Jun 21, 2020
  4. I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.

Issues with ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players not working in Windows 10?

Windows 10 will not recognize the actual ASUS DVD & LG Blu-ray players installed in my PC? This issue also occurred in Windows 7.

I've followed suggestions for reg fixes and Windows fixes only for them to work temporally with the players eventually being lost to Windows again.

When I do get Windows to find the players the DVD player works on and off and the Blu-ray player won't play Blu-ray discs?

It's funny my computer won't start without a Windows 10 instillation DVD (made when Windows 10 first came out) in the Blu-ray player bay yet Windows 10 can't find the player when my compute is on?

Any suggestions to fix this permanently?

Thanks,

John

PS LG doesn't offer any drivers for their player either.

John'z Place, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer.

1. I am attempting to connect a Blu-Ray dvd player to my computer. - Similar Threads - attempting connect Blu

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Blu-ray disk player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu-ray disk player: What is the purpose of connecting a Blu-ray disk player to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disk-player/92b29721-7839-41b0-943a-d51020da0a02
  5. Blu-ray DVD recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray DVD recording: Do I need to format a Blu-ray DVD before recording data files into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-dvd-recording/db37d907-8e4e-46d4-ae78-298d42bdd706"
  6. Blu ray player not working

Blu ray player not working: Recently reset my laptop, I now cant play DVD's or Blu Ray discs on my computer, tried searching for drivers but with no success. Does anyone have a resolution for this????? TIA...
  7. Blu-ray player and windows media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray player and windows media player: I recently bought a blu ray player with a usb connector so I could play videos through my laptop as well. The file types say they are all Windows Media Player, however when I load up the video Windows Media Player gives me an error that says the windows media player might not...
  8. playing blu ray dvd in desktop computer

playing blu ray dvd in desktop computer: have dell desktop trying to play dvd doesn't recognize. Put disk doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-blu-ray-dvd-in-desktop-computer/641e461f-9772-4f0a-ae80-7677824caba6
  9. My Blu Ray player not recognised

My Blu Ray player not recognised: My Blu Ray is connected to my laptop via HDMI but it is not shown anywhere as a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-blu-ray-player-not-recognised/0e284b55-a592-4602-8b5c-6409c1571c4b
  10. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...