Windows 10: I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....

Discus and support I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to connect the controller with Bluetooth, it shows that it is connected, before immediately switching to 'Paired' and then 'Driver error'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KerwinMaass, Dec 13, 2019.

1. I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....

When I try to connect the controller with Bluetooth, it shows that it is connected, before immediately switching to 'Paired' and then 'Driver error'. How could I connect it?

It was working just fine a few days ago.

:)

KerwinMaass, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not being detected by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, it is not being detected, we will look into this for you.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Does the Nintendo Switch Pro controller gets detected in any other computer?
    • Were you able to use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller earlier on your current computer?
    • Is any other USB Device detected on your computer?
    • Do you see any Unknown device or a yellow yield sign on any device in Device Manager?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any Unknown device or a device with yellow yield, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

However, we would also suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive.
    except Method 1 and 2 and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

So when i connect my nintendo switch pro controller to my pc using bluetooth it appears under "other devices" and not "mouse, keyboard & pen". When it is under other devices it is basically useless because it isn't detected by steam. So how do i get it
    to show under mous, keyboard & pen?

KalleTuomisto, Dec 13, 2019
  4. SamCasha Win User

I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....

Connecting Nintendo Switch via HDMI to Laptop running Windows 10

I have tried to connect Nintendo Switch via HDMI but it is not being recognised. Laptop running Windows 10.

SamCasha, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....

1. I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth.... - Similar Threads - attempting connect Nintendo

2. Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?: I have a Nintendo switch pro controller that i am trying to connect with via Bluetooth. when i use the pairing method it shows up on blue tooth, but as a keyboard and mouse and it results in it not working....
  3. Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?: I have a Nintendo switch pro controller that i am trying to connect with via Bluetooth. when i use the pairing method it shows up on blue tooth, but as a keyboard and mouse and it results in it not working....
  4. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting

in Windows 10 News
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting: [ATTACH]Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers have these behemoth buttons that attract loads of gamers. However, as per some reports, Switch Pro Controller is not detected or not connecting. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue in detail and see what should be...
  5. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  6. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  7. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...: I'm having tons of problems with this Bluetooth Adapter I recently bought. First of all, I'm using a Nisuta BT Adapter, its model number is NS-COUSBL2 (also, this is the product webpage). I'm using Windows 10 Pro (not activated) on a PC with an Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0 and its...
  9. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth: Greetings, As per title, my controller Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is not connecting to my PC via bluetooth. All online walkthroughs i came through cover cases where either the controller doesn't connect via bluetooth nor cable, or it connects fine with both. In my case,...
  10. Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.: My problem is that my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can't seem to connect to software such as Steam, but is recognized as a device. And, my GameCube PowerA controller won't connect at all to my new HP Pavilion desktop when it connected to my much older Dell Inspirion....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pro controller driver error windows 10