Windows 10: I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

Discus and support I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-below-13-and-dont-know-how-to-leave-my-family/3a76d7d3-ac64-4357-a9e3-fc6dac2a018f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacobGriffiths2, Mar 14, 2022.

1. I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

pls help

:)

JacobGriffiths2, Mar 14, 2022
  2. EdTittel Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 14, 2022
  3. Can't add family organiser to family group

Hi, when trying to add a family member as an organiser to my family group I send the invite and an acknowledgement screen that states "Invitation sent to their email. When they accept, they'll join your family."

I logged out and logged back in with their MSA, went to their email and accepted the invitation. I was then presented with the following:

You haven't joined the family yet!

To join this family, you’ll need to leave the Microsoft family you’re already in.

Got it

Once you click "Got it" you just get a screen listing the members of the family. No instructions, no subsequent actions to take, nothing.

I've also tried clicking 'accept now' in my own account on the invitation page; I'm invited to login to their account, I see a summary screen listing the Organiser user profile details and click 'Yes' at the bottom. I then receive the error page:

" something went wrong, please try refreshing the page or try again later'

I've tried this multiple times without success!!

EjazKidwai, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

Thema:

I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

1. I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account... - Similar Threads - below don't leave

2. Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...: I was a kid a few years ago and my dad setup a microsoft family account. I asked him if he could disband that and he said he forgot the password to the microsoft account. I'd like to know how to leave the group in a kid account....
  3. Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...: I was a kid a few years ago and my dad setup a microsoft family account. I asked him if he could disband that and he said he forgot the password to the microsoft account. I'd like to know how to leave the group in a kid account....
  4. I am above 13, but when I try to leave my microsoft family group, it says that I am under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am above 13, but when I try to leave my microsoft family group, it says that I am under...: my birth date is in 2009, but when I try to leave my microsoft family, it says that I am underage. Does anyone know how to help me? Practically all my apps that can be found on the microsoft store are blocked maybe even all of them and I am sick of it. If anyone knows...
  5. I am above 13, but when I try to leave my microsoft family group, it says that I am under...

I am above 13, but when I try to leave my microsoft family group, it says that I am under...: my birth date is in 2009, but when I try to leave my microsoft family, it says that I am underage. Does anyone know how to help me? Practically all my apps that can be found on the microsoft store are blocked maybe even all of them and I am sick of it. If anyone knows...
  6. I am above 13, but when I try to leave my microsoft family group, it says that I am under...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...: I been seeing this a long time about someone leaving Microsoft family safety above 13 but CAN YOU leave the family group when you are 13? I am twelve waiting to be 13 so that I can use social media....
  8. If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...

If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...: I been seeing this a long time about someone leaving Microsoft family safety above 13 but CAN YOU leave the family group when you are 13? I am twelve waiting to be 13 so that I can use social media....
  9. I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-below-13-and-dont-know-how-to-leave-my-family/3a76d7d3-ac64-4357-a9e3-fc6dac2a018f
  10. I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am below 13 and don't know how to leave my family group when the organiser's account...: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-below-13-and-dont-know-how-to-leave-my-family/3a76d7d3-ac64-4357-a9e3-fc6dac2a018f