Windows 10: I am captivated and use Windows

Discus and support I am captivated and use Windows in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am captivated at address Sofia Sofronij Vrachanski str. 155... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by antoan-rankov, Feb 1, 2021.

1. I am captivated and use Windows

I am captivated at address Sofia Sofronij Vrachanski str. 155

:)

antoan-rankov, Feb 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Internet connection blocked by a Captive Portal

Sorry, I wasn't notified of a reply.

> My internet traffic is being blocked by a CAPTIVE PORTAL

1. You must be seeing a message about this Captive Portal. What's the message?

2. Are you seeing the message when using Internet Explorer, Edge or Chrome or all three?

3. In Control Panel> (Network & Internet)> Network and sharing center> Connect to a network, is your home network, Internet connection, router listed? Can you connect to it?

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I am captivated and use Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

I am captivated and use Windows

1. I am captivated and use Windows - Similar Threads - captivated

2. Prevent Windows 11 continuously opening Edge when using wifi with captive portal login page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows 11 continuously opening Edge when using wifi with captive portal login page.: Hey, Recently encountered an issue where I was using a public wifi with a captive portal login. On connecting to the network, Windows kept opening Edge to the login page, but before I had a chance to login, it would spawn a new tab and steal focus, basically leaving the...
  3. Prevent Windows 11 continuously opening Edge when using wifi with captive portal login page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows 11 continuously opening Edge when using wifi with captive portal login page.: Hey, Recently encountered an issue where I was using a public wifi with a captive portal login. On connecting to the network, Windows kept opening Edge to the login page, but before I had a chance to login, it would spawn a new tab and steal focus, basically leaving the...
  4. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.: I have encountered an issue with Captive portal on computers with Windows 10 and 11. Tested it with few computers and different types of network adapters. Behavior for a different network adapters and their drivers is same but on a Win10 1607 I have not managed to reproduce...
  5. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.: I have encountered an issue with Captive portal on computers with Windows 10 and 11. Tested it with few computers and different types of network adapters. Behavior for a different network adapters and their drivers is same but on a Win10 1607 I have not managed to reproduce...
  6. Reconnecting wifi every second on captive portal.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Has Captive Portal detection been removed from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has Captive Portal detection been removed from Windows 10?: Windows 10 used to detect our Captive Portal as per this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/mobilebroadband/captive-portals Using wireshark, I can not see any request going out to www.msftncsi.com, has this feature been removed? I did see...
  8. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro: I've tried installing Adobe's Technical Communication Suite 2 on my Windows 10 Pro O/S. It fails to install. I've spoken with Adobe and they said that's because the Suite was out before it could be tested on 64-bit hardware (and OS). So sorry... However, Task Manager...
  9. Far Cry 5: any reliable cheat for captive sequences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far Cry 5: any reliable cheat for captive sequences?: I was enjoying FC5 until I met the first of I believe 9 unskippable capture sequences, which seem to be a time-limited spray & pray, run & gun setup. One or two I can hold my nose and grind, but nine! I gave up in disgust a few months ago. I'd like to play it thru sometime...
  10. No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No NCSI pop-up behind a captive portal: Hi everyone, I'm using a PC with an up to date Windows 10. I'm connected to a captive portal network. As said in this documentation, the DNS resolution of the URI www.msftconnecttest.com works and the Get of the URI "http://www.msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt" is...