Windows 10: i am cofused on what to do here

Discus and support i am cofused on what to do here in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To compile the source code of the Delphi programs provided, you will need to install the additional packages in the "VCL" folder found here. You will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kevinmiller8, Oct 9, 2018.

1. i am cofused on what to do here

To compile the source code of the Delphi programs provided, you will need to install the additional packages
    in the "VCL" folder found here. You will also need to install, for specific programs (e.g. the Spam Learner
    Pro), an additional update for your Delphi 7 distribution (it can be found in the "VCL" subdirectory of that
    program's source code).

All the Delphi programs were developed under Delphi 7. The Visual Basic programs were developed under
    Visual Basic 6. The Visual C++ programs were developed under Visual C++ .NET 2003.

:)

kevinmiller8, Oct 9, 2018

2. PC Suite 6.81.13.0 and Transfer Music

Dubai33, you should make another thread, not to cofuse this tread with another problem.

manta---01, Oct 9, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    All GeForce 8 Cards to Gain PhysX Engine Support Says NVIDIA

I'm a little cofused... So there is going to be a software update and I can run PhysX with my 8800GTS 640mb while using it as my video card, or is this just Nvidia trying to sell more graphics cards as PPU's?

erocker, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

i am cofused on what to do here

Begginer needs help

WoW works fine on Vista x64. And Rosetta Stone works as long as you run it in compatibility mode as XP SP2, and make sure you have Flash installed on the 32bit version of IE.

Wile E, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

i am cofused on what to do here

1. i am cofused on what to do here - Similar Threads - cofused here

2. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  3. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  4. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete a thread here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  6. How do I delete a thread here?

How do I delete a thread here?: I have a thread from a long time ago on here, on Microsoft communities.I want to delete that said thread due to privacy reasons.Previously there was no option to edit that thread as it was marked as answered. So I removed the thread as answered. And the Edit button appeared...
  7. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  8. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  9. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

10. cofused help omg Stupid Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cofused help omg Stupid Reset: well here I sit on my tiny little laptop that belongs to my granddaughter..I do have my own laptop that I dearly like but looks like it may be going on to that (I messed up) place where PC go to after their owner makes mistake and cant get any support from one of the largest...