Windows 10: I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.

Discus and support I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]I just factory reset my computer and I am now stuck on this page. When i turn my computer off and on again the error message below appears. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Seisir, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Seisir Win User

I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work.

I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work. [​IMG]I just factory reset my computer and I am now stuck on this page. When i turn my computer off and on again the error message below appears.

it also appears when i open Recycle Bin.

the home button doesnt work when i click it or when i use the keyboard, the same can be said for the search function, people, and notifications. I can open mcaffee. Showing hidden icons reveals mcafee, synaptics pointing device, intel graphics settings, bluetooth devices, Actions recommended, and that my location is currently in use.

I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work. [​IMG]

:)

Seisir, Jun 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jun 18, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I am completely stuck. Windows button doesn’t work. - Similar Threads - completely stuck button

2. My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...: So I use my computer for gaming on and off from 2:30 to 8:00. the computer doesn’t get overheated too much I make sure it doesn’t. I run windows 11 and I have tried using 3 different mice and they all have the same problem. I even checked drivers for all of them everything is...
  3. Windows 11 becomes completely unresponsive and can’t press anythingon/off button doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 becomes completely unresponsive and can’t press anythingon/off button doesn’t work: When I was gaming, my computer suddenly became unresponsive, not just the tab. So I tried to turn it off but the button doesn’t work too. what issue is this?...
  4. Windows 11 becomes completely unresponsive and can’t press anythingon/off button doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 becomes completely unresponsive and can’t press anythingon/off button doesn’t work: When I was gaming, my computer suddenly became unresponsive, not just the tab. So I tried to turn it off but the button doesn’t work too. what issue is this?...
  5. I am completely stumped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am completely stumped: My PC has been freezing recently, this happens at random times and range from idling to gaming, when I look at the reliability report it doesn't always tell me what it could be but one thing it does say every now and then is a hardware error, but i cant pinpoint what that is....
  6. Taskbar is empty and start button doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is empty and start button doesn’t work: The task bar is empty and the start button doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-empty-and-start-button-doesnt-work/c7bfdeb1-b255-423a-b83a-5224bee8ab02
  7. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/
  8. Working on updates 35% complete STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates 35% complete STUCK: Dell Inspirion 15 Windows 10, stuck for nearly an hour at 35 percent update. Blue screen. Please help. I am not a techie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/working-on-updates-35-complete-stuck/a5a569e0-2fcc-47d8-8f81-b70cd21f1f40
  9. Working on Updates stuck at 29% complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on Updates stuck at 29% complete: My laptop has been doing the latest Windows update for over a couple of hours now. How long should this take? I've been stuck at 29% complete for pretty much the entire time. I would have expected some progress and I don't want to shut it down as it specifically says Don't...
  10. I am completely stuck please someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am completely stuck please someone help me...: Aight so yesterday i was just playing some games on my laptop when suddenly the BSOD appeared ... at first it was doing some process of diagonossing but after a couple of minutes when the reboot happened nothing changed and blue screen was still there... i have tried to...