Windows 10: I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

Discus and support I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgeKendrick1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system.

:)

GeorgeKendrick1, Oct 13, 2021

2. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 13, 2021
  4. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

1. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store! - Similar Threads - connected Internet Store

2. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!: Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system....
  3. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!: Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system....
  4. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am: Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used Geeks but nothing fixes. Below is the error message I get when attempting to use the feedback process....
  5. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  6. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  7. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  8. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...: This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-says-im-not-connected-to-the/21515279-9490-4a55-a256-7107a1bda5e5"
  9. Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am: I have tried all the offered solutions for Microsoft store thinking it is not connected to the network when I clearly am. Option 3 say uninstall the application, but on my system uninstall for Microsoft Store is not an option (Grayed out) does anyone have a real solution...
  10. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...