Windows 10: I am constantly locked out

Discus and support I am constantly locked out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by calyns, Aug 10, 2019.

1. calyns Win User

I am constantly locked out

I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !!

:)

calyns, Aug 10, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 10, 2019
  3. HTC 5800 Constantly locks up

Hello: I have a Verizon SMT 5800 (HTC) that is constantly locking up, I perform about 10 soft resets a day and have had to do 4 hard resets in a week. It is running on windows 6.1 and was wondering if this is a software problem. Does anyone know of
    any updates to fix this or other suggestions?

Thanks

smurph5catskier, Aug 10, 2019
  4. I am constantly locked out

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

I am constantly locked out

1. I am constantly locked out - Similar Threads - constantly locked

2. Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flight mode constantly flipping on and off after a win 10 update a few days ago...: Im having this issue on my laptop where flight mode is just constantly flipping on and off. It doesnt stop and just keeps on going and going. Ive tried a few things like disabling hardware, reinstalling drivers but the problem still persists... I had a spare SSD so i...
  3. Constant network activity data being sent at 8-16 Kbps, what is it?!

Constant network activity data being sent at 8-16 Kbps, what is it?!: I don't know if this is normal behaviour. Normally from my observation it usually stays at 0 Kbps for both Send and Receive. [img] Yet for some reason I'm seeing this strange behaviour, I believe ever since launching Calculator app, but maybe this has nothing to do with...
  4. Windows Update appears to have completely broken my wifi connection - Constant DNS Errors

Windows Update appears to have completely broken my wifi connection - Constant DNS Errors: About a week ago the internet (wifi) on my main PC (Win 10 64bit) stopped working. I could still connect to the router and it would show on the task bar as me having a stable internet connection, but nothing that required a connection would actually load. Thinking the issue...
  5. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow: Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have...
  6. Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008: It's been happening for past month and it seems to be from updates i did the fixes that people post and it works for a while and then it seems to freeze again, I go in event viewer and to see the code and it always seems to be error 41....
  7. PC asking constantly to enter password after being a Sleep Mode or Idle

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC asking constantly to enter password after being a Sleep Mode or Idle: I know my password, after a recommended update I now have to enter a different way, either a PIN or the password to one of my mail accounts which I found odd. How do I set it back to the way I had it originally? HELP?????...
  8. Terrible start up time and constant freezing - how to stop windows from installing driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Terrible start up time and constant freezing - how to stop windows from installing driver: So after replacing hardware and re installing windows i'm 100% sure of the driver that is causing my issue which is 5 minute boot times on a SSD and freezing after 1 hour or so. When I go into device manager and uninstall Intel R Management engine under System Devices and...
  9. CPU constantly at 99%

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU constantly at 99%: Specs CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x Mobo: MSI x470 gaming plus GPU: GTX 750 TI SC Windows 10: 1903 OS build 18362.267 RAM: G Skill 16 GB SSD: Samsung 860 pro 250GB HDD: Seagate barracuda 2TB No matter what program or no programs open my PC will remain at 99% on my CPU. I have...
  10. Constant, and ever increasing BSOD's on Windows 10 pro x64 1903 0xc00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant, and ever increasing BSOD's on Windows 10 pro x64 1903 0xc00000124: I am getting lots of full BSOD Crashes and it all started after migrating from Windows 7 Pro x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64 This morning I BSOD'd by just using my browser, but it also happens with gaming, VR, using Photoshop, watching videos, listening to music and sometimes even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 get constantly locked out