Windows 10: I am constantly locked out

Discus and support I am constantly locked out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by calyns, Aug 10, 2019.

1. calyns Win User

I am constantly locked out

I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !!

:)

calyns, Aug 10, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 10, 2019
  3. HTC 5800 Constantly locks up

Hello: I have a Verizon SMT 5800 (HTC) that is constantly locking up, I perform about 10 soft resets a day and have had to do 4 hard resets in a week. It is running on windows 6.1 and was wondering if this is a software problem. Does anyone know of
    any updates to fix this or other suggestions?

Thanks

smurph5catskier, Aug 10, 2019
  4. I am constantly locked out

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

I am constantly locked out

1. I am constantly locked out - Similar Threads - constantly locked

2. My account is constantly getting locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is constantly getting locked: Its not due to wrong password. Not sure where there may be an old credential is being stored. I tried everything I could. Any help or idea will be much appreciated.[Window Title] Remote Desktop [Content] As a security precaution, the user account has been locked because there...
  3. My account is constantly getting locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is constantly getting locked: Its not due to wrong password. Not sure where there may be an old credential is being stored. I tried everything I could. Any help or idea will be much appreciated.[Window Title] Remote Desktop [Content] As a security precaution, the user account has been locked because there...
  4. My account is constantly getting locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Constant locking up/freezing, occasional crashes, some which prevent from booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant locking up/freezing, occasional crashes, some which prevent from booting up: For the past year and half, I started to get instances where my laptop would lock up for about a minute when clicking anywhere. Some of these sessions would crash the computer and make it very difficult to boot into Windows i.e. getting a boot device not found error, and...
  6. Constant locking up/freezing, occasional crashes, some which prevent from booting up

Constant locking up/freezing, occasional crashes, some which prevent from booting up: For the past year and half, I started to get instances where my laptop would lock up for about a minute when clicking anywhere. Some of these sessions would crash the computer and make it very difficult to boot into Windows i.e. getting a boot device not found error, and...
  7. Windows 10 Pro - locked out, can't change PIN, no sign in options given, constant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - locked out, can't change PIN, no sign in options given, constant...: I'm in process of replacing failed graphic card on partner's HP desktop. Its older but once top range and not prehistoric. Recent clean reinstall as part of finding out what was wrong with it. Fully up to date. Got it all going using her account. Result! Then tried to get in...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - locked out, can't change PIN, no sign in options given, constant...

Windows 10 Pro - locked out, can't change PIN, no sign in options given, constant...: I'm in process of replacing failed graphic card on partner's HP desktop. Its older but once top range and not prehistoric. Recent clean reinstall as part of finding out what was wrong with it. Fully up to date. Got it all going using her account. Result! Then tried to get in...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - locked out, can't change PIN, no sign in options given, constant...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. OneNote constantly freezing and scroll locking or pen input not working, windows 11?

OneNote constantly freezing and scroll locking or pen input not working, windows 11?: Hi everyoneI purchased a new surface pro 8 16gb, brand new with non of my own software installed, just turned it on and went through normal setup with no software installed and standard settings. When I use OneNote it constantly either freezes for a little while and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 get constantly locked out