Windows 10: i am continously getting error in activation of window 10

Discus and support i am continously getting error in activation of window 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I m having window 10 on my laptop but i m not able to activate it. and further getting an error 0x8007007B. Plz help me to sort out this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by {san33}, Apr 27, 2019.

1. {san33} Win User

i am continously getting error in activation of window 10

I m having window 10 on my laptop but i m not able to activate it. and further getting an error 0x8007007B. Plz help me to sort out this problem.

Thanks

:)

{san33}, Apr 27, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 27, 2019
  4. i am continously getting error in activation of window 10

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

i am continously getting error in activation of window 10

1. i am continously getting error in activation of window 10 - Similar Threads - continously getting error

2. I am getting this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  3. I am getting this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  4. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated: My Windows got a notification that I need to activate it even that I got licensed already. This is upgraded from Windows 10 and activated even before....
  5. Windows 10 freezes continously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes continously: Hello, I own a laptop which came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home about 4 years ago. 3 years ago, it stopped working. The most I can use Windows 10 for without it completely crashing is about 10 minutes. A lot of the times, it freezes even before I can log in. On Linux, the...
  6. i am getting problem in activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am getting problem in activate windows: I am getting error 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-problem-in-activate-windows/679dde16-2cd9-4aac-9d87-b1793a623621
  7. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck: When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa,...
  8. continously getting error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    continously getting error code 0x80070005: I recently enrolled in insider program on 1 week of may thinking it would be like testing beta versions of android and will cause no harm but its totally f*….. up here(plz don't mind),at started it felt good testing good things,but after the release of "Windows 10 Insider...
  9. Why am I getting a "Activate Windows" warning?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I getting a "Activate Windows" warning?: I recently had a local disaster at my place of residence. A pipe decided to fail and flooded almost the entire living area and forced me into a temporary residence. Fortunately, I'm able to save my equipment and bring it with me. However, I am now receiving Windows activation...
  10. Why am I getting a "Active Windows" warning?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting a "Active Windows" warning?: I recently had a local disaster at my place of residence. A pipe decided to fail and flooded almost the entire living area and forced me into a temporary residence. Fortunately, I'm able to save my equipment and bring it with me. However, I am now receiving Windows activation...