Windows 10: I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

Discus and support I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and what replies the chatbot gave. Is this possible in Azure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anandkumar Yadav, Aug 5, 2022.

1. I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and what replies the chatbot gave. Is this possible in Azure Chatbot?

:)

Anandkumar Yadav, Aug 5, 2022

2. About the terms and products related to AZURE.

There is no way that I can remove this question.

Azure and AD are different products and I don't need to care about Azure, so nevermine please.

Thank QnA team.

Jakob (Jeongki) Park, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Dino-M Win User
    Disconnecting on prem AD and then joining Azure AD creates new Windows profile?

Hello everyone,

I have a question about joining computers in my firm from on prem AD to Azure AD. When someone new arrives at our firm (new employee), there is a fresh installation of Windows 10. It is easy to join Azure AD
    because it is a fresh start, but now we have to migrate all Windows 10 users that are on prem AD to Azure AD. When I disconnect those users from our local on prem AD and join them to Azure AD, whole new Windows 10 profile is created, without any of settings,
    data or anything else on that profile (clean profile with few applications that are installed computer-wide). So my question is, is there any solution to keep their profile settings from before they joined Azure AD? Or I will have to simply tell them to backup
    everything (essential data).

What I tried so far:

• Tried tools for migration like ForensiT (User Profile Wizard, User Profile Manager and Transwiz, just to see if it is going to work) - not successful
    • Tried changing profile path from registry - not successful
    • Tried log in with the old credentials example: CONTOSO\user (because after I joined that computer to Azure AD user should log in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) - not successful
    Is there anything else I can try? Thanks for your answers.

Dino-M, Aug 5, 2022
  4. I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

I want to build a chatbot for my website. Can someone suggest a good, free chatbot building platform.

I want to build a chatbot for my website. It would help if it is for free. Can someone suggest a good chatbot building platform

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Chatbot

DrishtiShah, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

1. I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and... - Similar Threads - creating Azure chatbot

2. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  3. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  4. I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...: I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and what replies the chatbot gave. Is this possible in Azure Chatbot?...
  5. I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and...: I am creating an Azure chatbot with QnA Maker. I want a log of questions asked by users and what replies the chatbot gave. Is this possible in Azure Chatbot?...
  6. question i want to ask sumit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question i want to ask sumit: hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-i-want-to-ask-sumit/3de9dd05-7bca-4600-bc3c-41df1ccef673
  7. question i want to ask sumit

question i want to ask sumit: hi, sumit i got windows 11 in october ask me how did i do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-i-want-to-ask-sumit/3de9dd05-7bca-4600-bc3c-41df1ccef673
  8. Azure users asked for TOTP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure users asked for TOTP: Hello,I have multiple users who, starting last week on the same day, are seeing a new sign in screen every time their computers lock or start up. Rather than showing their name and asking for a password, the login screen now shows Other User asking for username, password, and...
  9. Azure users asked for TOTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure users asked for TOTP: Hello,I have multiple users who, starting last week on the same day, are seeing a new sign in screen every time their computers lock or start up. Rather than showing their name and asking for a password, the login screen now shows Other User asking for username, password, and...
  10. After I registered for technet and created a profile, and I try to ask a question, I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After I registered for technet and created a profile, and I try to ask a question, I am...: Hello,I registered at https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums and created a profile, https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Profile/veronica%20cisneros%20u202008 .I thought I was ready to post a question, but when I clicked the "Ask Question" button of the forum, I was...