Windows 10: I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to...

Discus and support I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to talk directly to an tech. I think my computer has been hacked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by john gurley, Jul 27, 2021.

1. I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to...

I need to talk directly to an tech. I think my computer has been hacked

:)

john gurley, Jul 27, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2021
  3. t_ski Win User
    [FF]   Pay it forward TPU

I vote to just do it through posting as well. I don't like the google doc myself, so I haven't used it *Stick Out Tongue I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to... :p

I believe the default for searching is to look at the last thread posted first and go backwards in time. My suggestion would be to just repost your list whenever you have an update, and everyone just needs to do their best to keep their list current, either by editing their last post or posting a new list.

t_ski, Jul 27, 2021
  4. I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to...

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to...

1. I am currently a Microsoft pay customer and if I can not talk to some one I am going to... - Similar Threads - currently Microsoft pay

2. What Microsoft am i paying for ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Microsoft am i paying for ?: Good afternoon£59.99 has been taken from my account for a laptop/iPad i am assuming ? please can you confirm what this is for ?The question below asks me hat version i cannot answer this as i do nit know what the MS payment is for ?RegardsJoanne Fowler...
  3. What Microsoft am i paying for ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Microsoft am i paying for ?: Good afternoon£59.99 has been taken from my account for a laptop/iPad i am assuming ? please can you confirm what this is for ?The question below asks me hat version i cannot answer this as i do nit know what the MS payment is for ?RegardsJoanne Fowler...
  4. Am I paying for this service

Am I paying for this service: Am I being billed for this account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-paying-for-this-service/040debe5-d257-40fd-8a70-43dc782f7ced
  5. Am I paying for this service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I paying for this service: Am I being billed for this account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-paying-for-this-service/040debe5-d257-40fd-8a70-43dc782f7ced
  6. i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...

i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...: I have paid for tech support for a long time. I still pay but I think m payment this month is overdue. How can I get the tech support services I have been paying for?...
  7. i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have paid for microsoft tech support for quite some time. Now, I am still paying but I...: I have paid for tech support for a long time. I still pay but I think m payment this month is overdue. How can I get the tech support services I have been paying for?...
  8. Resetting PIN for Microsoft Account that is not the one I am currently logged into on Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Resetting PIN for Microsoft Account that is not the one I am currently logged into on Windows: Hello, I have a new Windows PC, and I created a new Microsoft account for this let's call this "NEW MS ACCT". I already had a Microsoft account, which I had created long ago to use on my Xbox console for gaming let's call this "OLD MS ACCT", but again, this is not the...
  9. I believe I am paying for more than one Microsoft bills

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I believe I am paying for more than one Microsoft bills: what am i paying for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-i-am-paying-for-more-than-one-microsoft/6a8eaf4d-4a5d-41fb-a2c6-c6225a538956
  10. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

in Windows 10 Support
    some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that: i will post the part of the script have probleme with 132964