Windows 10: I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

Discus and support I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can not download photos from SD card?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamesclapp1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

can not download photos from SD card?

:)

jamesclapp1, Mar 11, 2020

2. Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Unable to download photos from SD card

I am unable to download photos from SD card into Windows Live Photo Gallery. Message appears

"access is denied" never had any problems in the past.

any ideas why this is happening & how do I solve it

Original Title:

WilliamcarrWE., Mar 11, 2020
  4. I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

can not see photos on my sd card with windows 10 works fine on other computers with 7 or 8

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Share the following details.

• Since when did the issue appearing? Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• What is the status of SD card memory space?

• Are you able to see the photo icons in the SD card?

• Are you able to see other files in SD card?

I suggest you to copy the files to a different location and check if it is opening.

If you are unable to see the photo icons, follow the below steps and check.

• Click on Windows Key +E

• Click on View

• Check Hidden Item
    Check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card?

1. I am currently unable to to download photo's from my SD card? - Similar Threads - currently unable download

2. Windows 11 cannot download photos from SD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot download photos from SD card: When I choose the photos to download, nothing happens. No prompt to start downloading to computer. Used to be able to download any photos from older version of windows. Why the change? How can I get the photos from SD card to download on Windows 11?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  5. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. import photos from sd card

import photos from sd card: sorry...I inserted the sd camera card in the desktop tower...I went to the picture app . did import... it will not allow the photo s to download. I just did this last month and all worked well. I don't understand why this time when I: went to the windows...
  8. I am unable to download pictures from a SD card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to download pictures from a SD card: after doing the latest windows update my chrome will not open and I am unable to download pictures from a SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update/c3d0c25d-a997-477a-8d83-6a0c77af128d
  9. Uploading photos from an SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  10. Downloading photos from sd card to a specific folder

Downloading photos from sd card to a specific folder: Hi, I cannot download my photos from my SD card to a specific folder that I have created. I have only notice this problem today. It tells me if I would like to change the designated folder but when I try to add the new name to my photo file nothing happens...