Windows 10: I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account

Discus and support I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to first see what data is attached to this user? I'm affraid of what I might delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SaraBNew, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SaraBNew Win User

I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account

Is it possible to first see what data is attached to this user? I'm affraid of what I might delete.

:)

SaraBNew, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account :(

Zakin, Sep 3, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 7 Account Wont Delete

Create a new account first....then delete the old account.

jsfitz54, Sep 3, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account - Similar Threads - deleting account datat

2. I am unable to remove my son from my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to remove my son from my family account.: I tried removing my son from the family account, which I am the only organizer, but it gave me the below error message.You can't remove Jackson from the family groupFamily members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted...
  3. I am unable to remove my son from my family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to remove my son from my family account.: I tried removing my son from the family account, which I am the only organizer, but it gave me the below error message.You can't remove Jackson from the family groupFamily members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted...
  4. Hi I am not able to remove my son from family. I want to completely delete family account....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am not able to remove my son from family. I want to completely delete family account....: How can I remove family members when it’s not letting me remove them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-not-able-to-remove-my-son-from-family-i/2d220eff-56b8-4054-8205-8757201e2972
  5. Hi I am not able to remove my son from family. I want to completely delete family account....

Hi I am not able to remove my son from family. I want to completely delete family account....: How can I remove family members when it’s not letting me remove them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-not-able-to-remove-my-son-from-family-i/2d220eff-56b8-4054-8205-8757201e2972
  6. Hi I am not able to remove my son from family. I want to completely delete family account....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...: I released consent and am still unabel to delete a user from my family account. it is a duplicate with the phone number only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-user-from-my-family-account-i/8fe29a84-3acf-42f7-b9cf-d758f76eee4a
  8. unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...

unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...: I released consent and am still unabel to delete a user from my family account. it is a duplicate with the phone number only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-user-from-my-family-account-i/8fe29a84-3acf-42f7-b9cf-d758f76eee4a
  9. unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to delete a user from my family account. I am the organizer, but when i remove...: I released consent and am still unabel to delete a user from my family account. it is a duplicate with the phone number only 303-736-9609 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-a-user-from-my-family-account-i/8fe29a84-3acf-42f7-b9cf-d758f76eee4a
  10. How to delete a device from my family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to delete a device from my family account: I did a Windows 10 reset on one of the laptops of my kids. Since then, the device is not controlling the screen time anymore. When I go to my Microsoft account on the device section, I do see that the device is not reporting activity since the day of the reset. I've been...