Windows 10: I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account

Discus and support I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to first see what data is attached to this user? I'm affraid of what I might delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SaraBNew, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SaraBNew Win User

I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account

Is it possible to first see what data is attached to this user? I'm affraid of what I might delete.

:)

SaraBNew, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account :(

Zakin, Sep 3, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 7 Account Wont Delete

Create a new account first....then delete the old account.

jsfitz54, Sep 3, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I am deleting an account and datat from my Windows Family account - Similar Threads - deleting account datat

2. family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family account: so I am stuck in my dads Microsoft family as a child account but I don't talk to my dad anymore how do I leave the family cause I don't want to lose my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-account/2fe3d4f1-7bc8-46b5-b251-4e0fe5cefa05"
  3. Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am: Every time I go to open an application, a window opens saying "Sign in so you don't miss out, you need to sign back into your Microsoft account do you can send your parent requests when you want more screen time or need permission for certain apps and sights." My Microsoft...
  4. Family account

Family account: I have created a child account for my teenager. If she accesses her Microsoft account she can see that her web history will be visible to me. Can her access to her Microsoft account be restricted to prevent this as otherwise she will simply use a non-connected device....
  5. delete my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete my account: I did not sign up to be in the cloud, or to use Cortina, I also did not sign up to be watched by Microsoft, I did not sign up to use Bing, I bought with my money a PC for me to use, I bought the hardware and software, there for it is mine to use or not use when I decide to...
  6. Family Accounts

Family Accounts: I have created multiple Family Accounts (for kids). I see that I can block multiple websites, however, and also restrict them to install apps by age restriction. However, I want to restrict them to install ANY apps by themselves. Also I want to block ability to run any exe...
  7. How to delete a device from my family account

How to delete a device from my family account: I did a Windows 10 reset on one of the laptops of my kids. Since then, the device is not controlling the screen time anymore. When I go to my Microsoft account on the device section, I do see that the device is not reporting activity since the day of the reset. I've been...
  8. Family Account

Family Account: I have set up family members under my Microsoft account. My son has his own laptop, how do I associate his laptop with my family account so I can use the parental controls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-account/69fa3223-ce51-4a1f-904f-8d4cea8d5a9c"
  9. Family account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family account.: I have setup my 2 kids account on family account and monitoring their activities. But lately I am not able to see the activities online. They mainly use Chrome and the activities mentions the time against Chrome and nothing else. Before I was able to see which web pages...
  10. Deleting my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting my account: So in my control panel i have two accounts Velo account and then the Administrator account. I want to know what will happen if i delete my Velo account. will it automically make my default account Administrator [ATTACH] So if i delete the one with the name crossed out. What...