Windows 10: I am experiencing weird issues on my system.

Discus and support I am experiencing weird issues on my system. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. First of all, my Microsoft Store doesn't work properly, I can't download anything really, error message pops up and download ends. So I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mati1603, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Mati1603 Win User

I am experiencing weird issues on my system.

Hello.

First of all, my Microsoft Store doesn't work properly, I can't download anything really, error message pops up and download ends.
    So I tried repairing the Microsoft Store by uninstalling and installing it again via Powershell, because troubleshooters didn't seem to see the issue, but it just popped up with error message and nothing happened. Researching on the issue I was advised to use the dism command and sfc /scannow command. Both of them do not work and scanning/repairing stops after around 10%. To repair this I tried the chkdsk command which I scanned my computer on startup but didn't do anything else, the issue still persisted. Today I wanted to open a photo on computer and error message popped up telling me that file system error has occured. I'm really worried, because I didn't find any similar issue online. It seems like the whole system applications are breaking down, and it really bothers me.
    What can I do to try repairing my computer without losing all my files?

Thanks for all replies.

:)

Mati1603, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 15, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. I am experiencing weird issues on my system. - Similar Threads - experiencing weird issues

2. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  3. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am experiencing issues with files I am printing to PDF saving as 23 file format.

I am experiencing issues with files I am printing to PDF saving as 23 file format.: Over the last couple months, I have been trying to use both Microsoft Print to PDF and Save as PDF functions to print files. It is very inconsistent - about 40% of the time one of them will work, and the others 60% the file saves as a "23 file" format that no one else can...
  6. I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird: Any time I try and sign into something Microsoft related on my computer it gives me this error x800704cf. It also sometimes says stuff about Windows Hello. I went into the setting, clicked your info, and where it says account settings it said "you need to verify your...
  7. I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird

I Am Currently Experiencing My Windows Log In On My Account To Be Weird: Any time I try and sign into something Microsoft related on my computer it gives me this error x800704cf. It also sometimes says stuff about Windows Hello. I went into the setting, clicked your info, and where it says account settings it said "you need to verify your...
  8. I am having weird internet issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having weird internet issues: I have tried flushing my dns, I having tried updating, I have tried restarting my pc. I know I have good internet, but I am barely getting faster than 1 megabyte. I am willing to try anything at this point. submitted by /u/BackFromTheBread [link] [comments]...
  9. Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.: These BSODs seem to happen whilst playing games. 152888
  10. After updating to the FCU I am experiencing sound popping issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating to the FCU I am experiencing sound popping issues: Since updating to the FCU I have been experiencing a sound popping issue that happens only when the playback starts, it's almost as if the driver cannot wake up in time from idle. After the initial popping the playback can continue for hours without issues. I tried different...