Windows 10: i am facing a lot of problems ;)

Discus and support i am facing a lot of problems ;) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aris003, Apr 7, 2019.

1. aris003 Win User

i am facing a lot of problems ;)

so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which also happend with my last one). uninstalled previous drivers and installed the newest ones. there are a lot of distributed coms like
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user DESKTOP-VCTHKMC\BlueBeanz SID (S-1-5-21-2186174607-3807444544-2003707173-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

and
    The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {0358B920-0AC7-461F-98F4-58E32CD89148}
    and APPID
    {3EB3C877-1F16-487C-9050-104DBCD66683}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

this is another error.my devices restarted for some reason
    A timeout occurred while waiting for the EHCI host controller Interrupt on Async Advance Doorbell response.

TP-Link High Power Wireless USB Adapter : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

TP-Link High Power Wireless USB Adapter : Could not find a network adapter.

what should i do.

for now it seems to be okay

:)

aris003, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

i am facing a lot of problems ;) [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 7, 2019
  4. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

i am facing a lot of problems ;)

1. i am facing a lot of problems ;) - Similar Threads - facing lot problems

2. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  3. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  4. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  6. I am facing a problem recently.

I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  7. Hi, i am currently facing a lot of BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i am currently facing a lot of BSOD errors: the stop code is DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, attaching the dump file here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUM28rmVhcPgUzsVOeODWkqzV94?e=U06uGVhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUM28rmVhcPgUtQMHqTBPcxSfe6?e=MVDiAl...
  8. Hi, i am currently facing a lot of BSOD errors

Hi, i am currently facing a lot of BSOD errors: the stop code is DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, attaching the dump file here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUM28rmVhcPgUzsVOeODWkqzV94?e=U06uGVhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgUM28rmVhcPgUtQMHqTBPcxSfe6?e=MVDiAl...
  9. Facing lots of problems at one time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing lots of problems at one time.: From the last three days, I'm facing many problems in my computer suddenly. My start menu is showing that Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Then when I right click in any of the pinned taskbar icons, i found no result of it. At the...
  10. Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.: So the problem i think has started after the damn windows update around 19th January 2019 although im not sure about it. The problems im facing are:- 1) When i start my laptop , after entering my password , my whole screen goes BLANK (or BLACK). Then after a while like...