Windows 10: I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

Discus and support I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone My Name is Samuel Earney. I am From-Richmond, Virginia 23223, USA I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error. I am not using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteaveRoger1, Sep 25, 2020.

1. I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

Hello Everyone My Name is Samuel Earney.

I am From-Richmond, Virginia 23223, USA

I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

I am not using my pc...any one helps me.

Regarding- Samuel Earney

:)

SteaveRoger1, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error. [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2020
  4. I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

microsoft a/c singn in problem

Hi Avi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Windows Store on your device using Microsoft account. Do not worry. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Where exactly are you referring to when you say: "sign in Microsoft a/c instead"?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files for the user account.

If you are currently logged-in with Microsoft account, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Microsoft Account
    troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:

• Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
    • Can’t connect to the sync service
    • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
    • Microsoft Account required
    • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
    • Problem with system registration
    • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
    • You are not connected to the Internet
    • Proxy Settings
    • You have reached your daily sync quote
    • Sync your settings is turned off
    • Check system not activated.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    [*]

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error.

1. I am Facing a Problem for Microsoft Windows Error. - Similar Threads - Facing Problem Microsoft

2. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  3. I am facing the error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing the error: windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFile\WindowsApp\Microsoft.Yourphone_1.23102.126.0_×64__8...\PhoneExperienceHost.exe'.Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...
  4. I am facing the error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  6. I am facing an Problem with BITS service

I am facing an Problem with BITS service: Some security settings are missing or have been changed.The detection details are:IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The service name is invalid....
  7. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  8. I am facing a problem recently.

I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  9. I am facing 00x0007b error

I am facing 00x0007b error: I am facing 00x0007b error .i have tried every thing ,updating direct x ,c++,.net etc but its stil not working, i checked direct x logs but every thing is fine i contacted the app developer but even he was not able to solve it plz help...
  10. i am facing a lot of problems ;)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am facing a lot of problems ;): so i recently bought a new wireless adapter the tp link wn8200nd .before this i had another tp link product that didnt have support for windows 10. anyways for some reason my internet coonection gets really slow from time to time and my adapter may disconnect randomly(which...